Ideas for self bondage and forced masturbation

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Sammy99, Dec 17, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Sammy99

Sammy99 New Member

I'm looking for ideas on how to make my self orgasm while being bound. I understand that when I do orgasm that I'll still be bound and unable to quit whatever is going on.

2. Are you trying to get off via masturbation or ideas on how to allow yourself to give over to your orgasm while someone is playing with you tied up?

3. Sammy99

Sammy99 New Member

While I'm in self bondage, unable to use my hands. Something that well make me masturbate or orgasm. No help from another person.

4. Hmmm, sorry I'm no help in this area =( I'm sure others will have ideas though.

5. goodgirl

goodgirl New Member

hmmm i've never really done self bondage, but perhaps some kind of stationary sexy toy, like a dildo with a suction cup that sticks to the wall or a fleshlight somehow made to stay in place would work?

6. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Sammy99, your profile says you're a couple. So presuming you're half of that couple, are you Male or Fem? It would make the logisitics easier to figure out.

If Fem, this is a lot easier. but Male is do-able too.

7. Sammy99

Sammy99 New Member

I am the male part of the couple. We play together but I also like self bondage when shes away. I haven't been able to find or figure out a good way to stimilute well while being bound.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM