Ideas... but no where to turn?

Lillian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm not sure if what I want is possible... given my location... or for that matter legal... It would be my first time doing it... so, obviously, I have newbie type questions.

Hopefully, somebody more experienced can answer them.

The guy in my life, would love a third party. No, I'm not trying to put out a personal ad...

I don't want to have sex with another party... and, he doesn't want to have sex with another party.

I've mentioned my idea to him... he seems all for it.

Does such a place exist in my area, where I can go to get disciplined.... while he would be allowed to watch? I'd like to go to a place where they know what they're doing. I know my guy won't tolerate the heavier forms of S/M. I'm sure you can understand why.

I've seen links on the net... really not that into shock therapy. Although, the cold water looked inviting. :)

If anyone is familiar with the Bucks County, PA area... that would be a great help.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Alternately, look for a prodomme (professional dominatrix) in your area. My guess is that in PA, you would find them in Philly or Pittsburgh. You would pay her and explain what you're looking for and she would work with you to craft the scene that you and your husband are looking for. Working with a prodom is perfectly legal as long as no intercourse takes place, and many prodoms won't actually have sex with a client anyway.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

I don't know about there, but you can try emailing or calling the "Leather Rose" of Chicago.
They seem to be connected to a very large network.

Your request is not strange. If there is a safe place or group close to you in PA, I've got a feeling they can point you to it, or to those who know.

Their site is lra-chicago dot org. I've been there (while ago). Nice regular people, long term life-style.

Fileboom Premium Account