Icy Hot

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by pinupbabe, Feb 26, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. pinupbabe

pinupbabe New Member

So, I found a very effective way to let my new slave suffer when he misbehaves. While I'm not really into spanking him, instead I tie him up and apply a thick layer of Icy Hot to his balls and leave him to suffer in solitude. Effective, very!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I thought this was going to be another 'would Icy Hot make good lube?' thread. I like your purpose a lot better.

3. abuseme2day

abuseme2day New Member

Master did Icy hot to me last week and oh boy did i want to kill him afterwards XD it is so bad, but I loved it!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. Once his nipples have been tenderized - through nibbling, pinching, or clamps, rub Icy Hot (we call it Deep Heat here in the UK) onto them too.

Don't do it if there's any broken skin - unless you're a real sadist :eek:

In a Device Bondage (I think) movie I once saw PD dip cotton buds into mustard (or maybe wasabi) and slide them up the bound slave's nostrils. Eye-watering, to say the least! That guy's a genius.

Cheers,
    Stanley

5. pinupbabe

pinupbabe New Member

Thanks smallest!

I used to be an esthetician and there was this peppermint oil we used to use at the end of the treatment to awaken the client....it's milder than the icy hot, but works well when used with it.

My other idea is to get the icy packs for prolong punishment wear...but your ideas stanley will definitely be taken into consideration! Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  6. Anna2

Anna2 Member

I love icy hot! Burns so good.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM