I wonder what I did wrong.

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What you think, my pet, is completely wrong. You have done something to displease me. Your punishment will remain in tact until you figure out what it is. Also, I hope you are still able to sleep, as I don't think I have been doing the bindings too tightly.

If you think I am being rough, why do you go along with it?

Master, please explain to me what I did wrong. Last time I checked, cuddling was not allowed, so I don't do it. I have stopped eating in your car, so that isn't it either. I have done what you have asked me to do, without complaining, and I haven't heard any complaints about my work, so it can't be that.

Also why didn't you tell me face to face instead of placing it on the forums, while I was being punished and not et asleep? I hope you see this when you return home from work today. Since I will be working when you get home. I think I get off of work an hour after you.

Also last night, since it seems you didn't respond until after I was trussed up, was really tight, Master. I got verylittle sleep last night because of it.

To those that have responded, sorry if you didn't know why I posted here.but I think I did explain it last post. Work calls, so I will check back later!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

Master, please explain to me what I did wrong. Last time I checked, cuddling was not allowed, so I don't do it. I have stopped eating in your car, so that isn't it either. I have done what you have asked me to do, without complaining, and I haven't heard any complaints about my work, so it can't be that.

Also why didn't you tell me face to face instead of placing it on the forums, while I was being punished and not et asleep? I hope you see this when you return home from work today. Since I will be working when you get home. I think I get off of work an hour after you.

Also last night, since it seems you didn't respond until after I was trussed up, was really tight, Master. I got verylittle sleep last night because of it.

To those that have responded, sorry if you didn't know why I posted here.but I think I did explain it last post. Work calls, so I will check back later!

Well the points you have given me are all true, but it seems you still haven't caught on. Keep searching.

Why didn't I tell you then? Well, you were supposed to be asleep already, and you know that I sometimes forget to say what is on my mind come the day after.

Good luck on figuring out what the problem is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Well the points you have given me are all true, but it seems you still haven't caught on. Keep searching.

Why didn't I tell you then? Well, you were supposed to be asleep already, and you know that I sometimes forget to say what is on my mind come the day after.

Good luck on figuring out what the problem is.

You don't love me anymore then, do you? *Cries while typing* I thought you loved me..., Can you tell me why you no longer like me? *Crying stops*

Fileboom Premium Account