I was thinking, my bad...

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have a Master, he fits me well. While he isn't trained, he's not intense and this suits. We discussed what is ok, what isn't and still do.

I find a lot of potential Master's wanted to "push limits"...I'm overtired and this threw a very random number of thoughts came to me..

Aren't limits, like, limits? I checked a dictionary, because I thought maybe I was having some sort of brain fart...so I did what I do, Googled.

lim·it   /ˈlɪmɪt/ Show Spelled[lim-it] Show IPA
–noun
1. the final, utmost, or furthest boundary or point as to extent, amount, continuance, procedure, etc.: the limit of his experience; the limit of vision.

–verb (used with object)
7. to restrict by or as if by establishing limits (usually fol. by to ): Please limit answers to 25 words.

I mean limit = absolute, breaking point, stop, we're done, do NOT pass go, screw your$200! ...CONCLUSION...there isn't anything AFTER conclusion.

If I wanted to push my limits wouldn't I say something like: "I don't HAVE limits", "I'm open to anything!" "Yes Bush is hot.", "I admire Paris Hilton for her intelligence!" "Of course I will fit that 20 inch dido." Sorry got carried away. As I said, overtired. But I set limits because I don't want to pass them.

I'm a sub with limits and I DEMAND respect, please?

So now I ask you, what's something that surpasses your limits?

(Those that reply my post and their patiences are OFF my xmas list)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

decoyicus

I think you should always respect your subs limits and if a dom doesn't they are probably just an asshole out for their own needs just wondering do you have the concept of hard limits and soft limits or just limits. me and my GF are still figuring out our limits but we are thinking in terms of hard limits and soft limits.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kajmir

Ohhh soft and hard -licks lips and tries to focus-
The way I see it, it's impossible to cover everything, it takes time. So I assume that every sub and every dom has fine print below them that you just can't read yet.

However, any limits I immediately give, would be hard ones.

mmm hard..

I also brought this up because, I think limits should be discussed. I recieved a reply to my ad, a week ago (kind of late). Honestly, it scared the hell out of me. I found it far beyond a dom/sub role. I personally found what this person wanted from me was purely abusive and upsetting. I took it as an actual insult because the tone of it told me he was one of those pure assholes that some of you talked about, it UTTERLY disreguarded any of MY requirements or information in my ad. I had considered reporting it, but frankly, I didn't know to who or if you can.

I think this thread was sort of my way of venting...even if a bit silly.

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

If you think the guy was intentionally trying to be abusive or upsetting send a message to one of the mods but if the guy was just a creep I would suggest you just block them on a lighter note the start of your post was hilarious and as for limits I think its best to stick to hard ones (lol) until you know exactly what you want. wow I actually sound like I have real experience anyway keep up the good humor and play safe

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Hard limits are things that you know you will never do under any circumstances. Mine are no kids, no women, no animals, no scat, no blood, no fisting, no cross-dressing, no infantilization. These are all profound turn-offs for me. Soft limits are things you currently find uncomfortable, frightening, boring, or mildly unpleasant, but might be willing to do under some circumstances. As a dom, my soft limits are generally things that I don't think I know enough about to do safely or things that simply don't excite me, such as suspension bondage, mummification, electro, whipping, and breath control. If I had a sub who really wanted electro or suspension, I would discuss learning about them enough to do them occasionally. "Pushing limits" generally refers to soft limits. Hard limits should never be pushed unless the sub has started to think that a hard limit is becoming a soft limit.

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

Based on my ad...does this seem.. me?

"I am fully fucused on breast torture, so bruisings, scars and so on are normal things for me. Plus like use needles and screws to fullt torture and make painfully scars on slave's body. (none of the scars would be permenent)"

"I like also to use long needles,skewers, nails, knifes in tits, nipples, and pussy lips, also use screws to fix tits, nipples, pussy lips to pieces of wood, to give an idea.
The slavery position i offer require all the sexual service that a slave can provide... anal, oral and vaginal sex, plus forced drink of my/own piss and my cum and use slave's tongue as my toilet paper."

"I underline that the position i am offering is a slavery 24/7 without any freedom and rights, living only to please, serve me and suffer for me; a slavery where the pain of the slave is my pleasure, where there will be no limits for the slave. This mean that slave will be used without any mercy, as just told, without; this mean without any regard, totally abused without the possibility to stop me. No control over own life, no possibility to stop me, no possibility for any kind of help. Only live for being abused, tortured and put in agony."

I won't give the name, but I was far from horny or amused.
This is barely a 5th of what was said to me...

Fileboom Premium Account