I want to be dominated.

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by FallenDevil, Sep 29, 2011.

1. FallenDevil

FallenDevil New Member

Im new. All I know is I want to be dominated. Everything about is just such a turn on. I really need someone to teach me the ways of being a slave or someone to dominate me. Help please? :)
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Volkvolkmem

Volkvolkmem Member

I am a Master Trainer in all the lifestyles of BDSM looking for his personal slave to fuck punish and do whatever to. If you have any question you can message me at anytime. I would be happy to help you find your way and the right fit for you. Also I am looking for the right slave for me but I am also a trainer. If you at one point would like to see what this lifestyle is all about and get some exp. under your belt I would love to help. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck.

I am into and can train in:Anal Sex, Blindfolds, Bondage, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Candle Wax, Chains, Chinese Balls/Anal Beads, Collar and Lead/Leash, Confinement/Caging, Dildos (Handheld), Discipline, Domination/submission, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs/Shackles, Latex, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Oral Sex, Oral Sex (Receiving), Pain, Pet Play, Pussy-Whipping, Spanking/Paddling, Toys, Vibrators, Whips and much more.

Give me chance. You wont be disappointed.
  3. Interesdom

Interesdom New Member

Are you looking for online role-play or real-time control?

If real-time, whereabouts are you? If you are in England, I might be interested if you are genuinely wanting to be taught how to be enough woman for a dominant man to want to keep you.
  4. messenger

messenger Member

I just tried to have a conversation with FallenDevil in yahoo messenger, first of all She is a He and when i asked what it was exactly it was he was looking for, came the reply

"An alien to take me back to the mothership" Then without warning he logged off

I would recommend that potential master/mistresses do not take this individual seriously.
  5. spiritualxtc

spiritualxtc New Member

Thank you for the post Messenger.