I regret trying bdsm

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree with sebastian here, I think there were some major underlying issues that you hadn't dealth with that being submissive brought out. I couldn't even begin to figure out the issue with so little information and I doubt anyone could.

Beyond that, I find the blaming of bdsm more then slightly offensive. Clearly you didn't decide to try bdsm on a whim, and like everyone else who has ever voluntarily engaged in bdsm, they did so because they felt something off in their life, even if on a subconscious level. The fact you knew something was wrong and when it wasn't fixed by bdsm in a single session you so quickly condemn it as being the problem in your life, is the same as people saying "if he'd have never tried marijuana back in college he wouldn't have tried harder drugs."
You are placing undue blame on something that has nothing to do with your problems, and you need to seek help before you ostracize yourself from the only community that openly accepts anyone regardless of their faults and quirks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

thinmint7

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree with Sebastian and Sparrow! We could never guess for sure but I would set up an appointment with a psychiatrist or psychologist and talk through some things. Something this severe will take time and strength to work through, anxiety is really hard!! I would definitely tell someone you trust that you want to seek help for support. I would not think BDSM and social anxieties/phobias are highly linked with out a bases of instability.

On the other hand the account of your feelings sounds a little like you were taken too far and are feeling shame/guilt because you feel others will think down on you for letting someone have power over you. In this case, I would seek out a victim support group or a psychologist, once again.

It may seem overwhelming now but things were ok before this and they can always get better; you have the power to make things better.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account