I love girls ribs but why do no girls get my fetish

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you're just looking for one-off play, camming or IRL, ask if she is interested, then talk about kink and play.

It's rude to force your kink on someone like you did there to me though. Yes, it was mild, and it's not like you, say, started feeling up my ribs, but asking someone who has not expressed an interest in playing about your fetish (especially someone who has quite a few posts on this site commenting about their partner) is bad and can be taken as harassment (I don't, but it happens).

If you're looking for someone for a long term relationship, I wouldn't bring up kinks or body-questions on first contact - even on a kink site, unless they ask. It's a bit too early for those to be considered when you're just testing the waters. When you talk about sexual compatibility (I imagine that would be before the first time you fucked), it could come up, or just in a talk about what you're looking for in people. Don't force it on them or ask about their ribs, but let them know, and respect their opinion (although of course if they hate it and you can't go without, no further courting needs to happen).
So I guess what I'm saying is bring it up, politely and not right away, and don't force it. It's up to you whether it's a requirement before you'll be with them, but kinks shouldn't be the only element of a relationship that you discuss.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No. I said "and it's not like you, say, started feeling up my ribs."

I was trying to show that ALTHOUGH you did not literally do anything to me, approaching me how you did is wrong, and that will be true for anyone else as well. No one wants to be forced into your fetish, physically or verbally, and that is what I suggested was why you haven't found someone.

I have told you that I am not interested, and this is not a place for trying to get someone interested, so I'd rather you stopped commenting on my ribs, and knew I didn't want your information.

Good luck in your search, but please stop doing this to other women/forum members/whatever, especially in a public setting like this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account