I like a friend of my wife what to do

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by solisatre, Aug 15, 2014.

1. solisatre

solisatre Banned

I want to fuck her friend's wife what to do?

When drunk I can mess things stupid even begin to pester

Today will be a party I do not help myself
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Probably would have helped if you asked this in the forum instead of the guest section. Moved.

Don't fuck your friend's wife. For one, you haven't even established if she feels the same. For another, you'll wreck your friendship. If she says yes, you will have betrayed your friend and helped the wife to betray her husband. If she says no, you will forever be that creepy sonofabtich that they don't want in their house anymore.

Don't use alcohol as an excuse, and if it makes you act like a creep, don't get drunk. That shouldn't be hard to figure out.
  3. Stranfal

Stranfal Active Member

If you are physically stronger than his friend, then you can safely fuck her:D
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. Stranfal

Stranfal Active Member

Would you like to your wife fucked 10 people?
  5. DelofMWP

DelofMWP New Member

I agree with smallest. Its a principle thing. Don't fuck your friends wife. You would be screwing your friend and yourself. Plenty of women in the world.
  6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Smallest is right. Stranfal, physical strength does not give one the right to have sex with someone else or someone else's wife, unless everyone involved agrees that it does. A fantasy like that is hot, and if the friend gets turned on by being cuckolded, then it can be an interesting scene. But otherwise it's a disaster all around, and possibly a crime (since you're hinting at rape).
  7. I want to fuck sister my wife! Who then were these desires?