I know a position I would love to be in, (Rest in post)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, May 17, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Prissy

Prissy Member

consideriong that I am in that position knowing who did it to begin with. If I didn't know, I wopuldn't be able to enjoy it. but since I cannot describe the position, here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3q9s9xyJuU

But I would need my ankles and knees tied together to prevent movement.

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Please discuss that position, and any other position that you may want to be in, or to place a sub into.

3. Amuk

Amuk Member

I've wanted to do something similar, but I never had the means to do so with my previous sub. She would have objected to it though... which would have made it all the more pleasing. For both of us.

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

I think it would be comfortable. But I am unsure if that would be or not

5. Amuk

Amuk Member

Probably would depend on how you were tied up. If your weight was equally distributed there probably wouldn't be much of a problem in terms of blood circulation, general comfort, etc.

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

Well unless you never looked, I said exactly like that one. Tooo bad I don't understand japanese. I would love to know what they are talking about

7. Amuk

Amuk Member

Well, I must have overlooked "exactly," so I guess that would work just fine then. It looked pretty well distributed to me.

As for the Japanese, I may actually be able to help with that. I'm currently learning the language and actually picked out a few things while I was watching the video. I will say now that I am NOWHERE near fluent. But I know just enough to hold a conversation. In fact, I'll be going to Japan this June.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I forgot to type exactl;y, so it is my fault. But I wolod love to be in that EXACT postion with a few exceptions, such as my kneess and ankles tied together, and the knowledge thatg I was up there for not in hostility nor by a stranger.

9. Amuk

Amuk Member

From a Master's perspective, that wouldn't be too fun. Legs shut. Ha. That wouldn't happen on my watch, that's for sure.

Also, do you want me to attempt at translating some of the video?

10. Prissy

Prissy Member

Please Amuk, I would love to hear what you can translate.

11. Amuk

Amuk Member

Well, from what I could gather. She looks around and notices where she is. Her father's office. It cuts to a flashback of the girl and her father. And after she politely gives him a cup of tea, he says something basically along the lines of "You always do as you're told."

Once it goes to that whole vent scene, that guy chasing the pink-haired girl is saying "bonjour." Why he is speaking French I'm sure has something to do with the anime's story. Anyhow, you should be able to gather what he's trying to do to her.

After falling out of the vent and seeing the blue-haired girl, she basically starts rambling how the three of us (the third person is obviously not there) and how they will always stick together. Basically, she's rescuing her friend.

At least I presume as much. I'm still not that great at understanding informal speech, as I've mainly been taught the formal, politer way. Not to mention that they talk FAST in anime. For the most part.

12. Prissy

Prissy Member

okay. it is a lot different than what i believed it to be. Thanks Amuk.

Amuk, do you have any lockpicking experience?

13. Amuk

Amuk Member

No problem.

Lockpicking? Can't say I do. Why do you ask?

14. Prissy

Prissy Member

Most of my challenges that he gives me are to see if I can escape. If I do, I do get a punishment, but I know it will be a different position than now.Maybe one more comfy.

15. Amuk

Amuk Member

Well, I don't think I can help you then. I'm no Houdini.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM