I haven't decided on a proper punishment

Is this too harsh a punishment?

• Yes, oit is a punishment that could be lessened. I will post a suggestion below.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it is perfectly fine.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, it is not harsh enough. I will post a suggestion below.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I have something different in mind, please look below for my answer.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master C

sirbrisgirlshel

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I voted for "not harsh enough" for the simple fact that she/he has created this online persona to try and sway your decision. It is not only deceptive and underhanded, it is outright slimy behavior. This is not typical "brat" behavior but something much less appealing. It seems disrespectful in the extreme. That is just my opinion but I'd like to think that I would not disrespect my M in that way, and certainly not in "public."

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

I voted for "not harsh enough" for the simple fact that she/he has created this online persona to try and sway your decision. It is not only deceptive and underhanded, it is outright slimy behavior. This is not typical "brat" behavior but something much less appealing. It seems disrespectful in the extreme. That is just my opinion but I'd like to think that I would not disrespect my M in that way, and certainly not in "public."

While I tend to agree with you, Sirbrisgirlshel, I actually have to say one thing in her defense. She started here before I did. She had no idea I would find a site like this. But I did do something else at a different time to punish her for trying to persuade my decisions.

Fileboom Premium Account

olinda

Wow Prissy, After spending this past weekend being punished for being deceptive... I shutter to think what my owner would do had I used any method to control or manipulate my owner. My owner does not tolerate any dishonesty.. We have been together for 26 years and when I ask him for this lifestyle that was his first rule.. I am allowed no secrets from him.. He assigns me a password, and user name. He knows all my passwords, and I am not allowed to change them without permission.my owner said he would have had me scrub the spot clean,and just for fun(his) my arms would be tied at my elbows to my waist.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Wow Prissy, After spending this past weekend being punished for being deceptive... I shutter to think what my owner would do had I used any method to control or manipulate my owner. My owner does not tolerate any dishonesty.. We have been together for 26 years and when I ask him for this lifestyle that was his first rule.. I am allowed no secrets from him.. He assigns me a password, and user name. He knows all my passwords, and I am not allowed to change them without permission.my owner said he would have had me scrub the spot clean,and just for fun(his) my arms would be tied at my elbows to my waist.

Believe me I found out the hard way not to be deceptive. But since we were both new to this scene, I was hoping I could Get something a little more comfortable, as I knew if I was going to be like that for a few hours, I would be stiff and sore the next day. I had thought Master and I had an understanding to make sure the pain would not proceed to the next day.

We talked about it later on in the week, I was banned from the computer until now. I have missed it greatly, but we finally came to an understanding, moreso in his favor than mine. But I will not have to be in that position for the full time but he will be sure to find more ways of making me feel the pain.

Fileboom Premium Account

olinda

hmmmm.. Sometimes the hard way is the fun way. I hate losing my computer and I have done that a few times for not getting my chores done. It is difficult for them to judge exactly how long and what to do at the beginning. Most of my punishments aren't so much about being tied up. for instance one time for not getting my chores done, my owner took a feather duster and put one end in my ass and made me feather dust the whole den with my ass. he liked it so much I have had to do it may times. He has found ways for me to use other parts of my body to clean too, like mopping the floor with my tits with the feather duster sticking out of my ass.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

hmmmm.. Sometimes the hard way is the fun way. I hate losing my computer and I have done that a few times for not getting my chores done. It is difficult for them to judge exactly how long and what to do at the beginning. Most of my punishments aren't so much about being tied up. for instance one time for not getting my chores done, my owner took a feather duster and put one end in my ass and made me feather dust the whole den with my ass. he liked it so much I have had to do it may times. He has found ways for me to use other parts of my body to clean too, like mopping the floor with my tits with the feather duster sticking out of my ass.

I am afraid I would be terrible at cleaning if I can't see what I am doing. I have a nasty habit of knocking everything over. I am what you could say as being as dangerous as a rhino in an antique shop.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.