I haven't decided on a proper punishment

Is this too harsh a punishment?

• Yes, oit is a punishment that could be lessened. I will post a suggestion below.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it is perfectly fine.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, it is not harsh enough. I will post a suggestion below.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I have something different in mind, please look below for my answer.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master C

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

for my pet.

We were in the middle of a session when I received a call. I didn't want to leave, so I sent her. I allowed her to use my car, since she doesn't own one. I have a strict rule about no eating in my car, and the disobeyed and spilled some pop. Normally I wouldn't punish her in BSDM style, but since we were in the middle of that session, I feel it is worthwhile for that style punishment.

I want to tie her to two chairs, with a gag, and blindfold, and her arms cuffed behind her back.

Would that be suitable, or would that be too harsh a punishment?

Also I would like to say hello, I am new to these forums, and I hope I will enjoy them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moskva

The punishment itself doesnt sounds too harsh...
The only thing that could make it harsh, is the time limit you set for her to stay like that. A few hours or even over night could be fine, but anything over that seems a little cruel to me.

While spilling soda in your car is something she shouldnt have done, it really doesnt deserve a harsh punishment. I like to make a mental chart, giving offenses their own "degrees" and then deciding a punishment that way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

If you really want to do something uncomfortable to her C, You should make her sleep in a hogtie overnight. That may make her realize her wrongdoings.
Prissy, I appreciate the thought, and it is a very good one, however, my pet likes being hogtied, in fact she finds most positions very comfortable. I have found that she hates the double chair tie though.

The punishment itself doesnt sounds too harsh...
The only thing that could make it harsh, is the time limit you set for her to stay like that. A few hours or even over night could be fine, but anything over that seems a little cruel to me.

While spilling soda in your car is something she shouldnt have done, it really doesnt deserve a harsh punishment. I like to make a mental chart, giving offenses their own "degrees" and then deciding a punishment that way.

Just so you know, I wasn't expecting her to stay like that for long. I was only thinking of a few hours. And I agree that I don't want to make too harsh a punishment, so I was asking since punishing my pet is new to me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

Status
Not open for further replies.