I have a wonderfully humiliating idea

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Jan 2, 2012.

1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I'm thinking of forcing my pet to look into a mirror while I inflict pain on her, so she has to see her facial expressions and tears and sweat. I would either use a standing mirror or put a mirror on the floor with her face over it. The latter variation would also let me force her to lick up her tears and sweat off of the mirror afterwards. Has anyone done something similar?

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Yes, I've done variations on that. I think it's fairly effective. You can do a lot of verbal play based on that. "Look at yourself, see how pathetic you are."

3. Sally

Sally Member

my Master did it to me, it was fantastic. I'm new so I have a little trouble getting in the sub-state, but then I felt completely controlled and subdued. It was incredibly humiliating.

4. Knots

Knots Member

This^^

5. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

I did have my chastity slave, nipple clamps on kneeling infront of a full length mirror stroking his cock
    The added humiliation was too much for him and (in his words) his cock just exploded
    and it was pretty grim for him to lick up all the cum - as it was 4 days worth at the time

poor boy

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

We've done this too, with humiliation or just mirrors in general. It's fun, like everyone else said...

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

We've done that :)

8. I will have to run this by Mistress...

9. Don_of_Iniquity

Don_of_Iniquity New Member

---------
    Yes, with a fill length mirror on the wall. It is a pleasure to see Your sub seeing herself as she submits to Your Domination of her.