I have a sad little puppy on my hands today.

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Master C, Jun 2, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Master C

Master C Member

Does anyone know a way to help the puppy out? I have played fetch, and I have fed her, but it doesn't seem to work.

She plays all right, but she still seems sad. Any suggestions?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Is this within character, or is there something wrong in general? Maybe you should try talking :(

3. Master C

Master C Member

Within character. I have already spoke to her, and she likes this roleplay. But I guess I am not to keen on what a puppy likes to do. It has been many years since I had a real puppy. My allergies prevented that.

4. Hmm...try taking her walkies somewhere? If you can't go out anywhere, just put a collar and lead on her and lead her round the bedroom?

5. Master C

Master C Member

I took her for a walk right before dinner..., I will try again...

6. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Did you get her a new toy? or a good bag rub. Also Master said to try some puppy treats

7. Master C

Master C Member

I never thought about the puppy treats..., I know what I can use. I haven't purchased a new toy from lack of funds.

8. Master C

Master C Member

The treats helped a bit, the walk didn't.

Anything else a puppy loves to do?

9. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

My actual puppy likes to jump in puddles outside that might help or to be brushed.

10. Master C

Master C Member

Unfortunately I can't take her outside. It is snowing here. It is strange weather we are having...

But I will try the brushing.

11. Master C

Master C Member

the belly rub, and the brushing worked. Thank you for the help all that responded.

12. Brushing? Now there's an idea that has never occurred to me! I could get my master to brush my 'puppy ears', and run the brush down my bare back and over my belly as I love being scratched to a degree :)

13. Master C

Master C Member

so Ms.Sub13 gave us both a great idea.

Puppy, could I talk to you for a bit?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM