I have a major fetish with having my penis cut off

2Liddle

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

fantasy Only

i must admit i have entertained the fantasy on occasion. i definitely would not enjoy it for real however. If somehow you could suffer this humiliation without the pain and could just grow everything back like a cartoon character I'd possibly try it out.
My prime fantasy is to be humiliated by a female enemy/rival for having a tiny, pathetic penis culminating in her cutting off the useless appendage after she had buggered me with a huge strap-on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

DomC, that would be very expensive and take a lot of appointments with psychiatrists and so on (since it's a hard to reverse operation, the need to be sure it's needed), so I don't think it could be one for the sake of a fetish. Also, as others have pointed out, it could only be done once.

Also, though the OP is no longer around, what about something like the phantom limb experiment? They would have volunteers place one hand on the desk and the other out of sight, with a fake hand or glove where the second hand should rest. After a few tests (moving each hand and things), they would slam a hammer into the fake hand, and the people would scream in pain. Perhaps a similar thing could happen with a combination of tucking and a strap on (or just a dildo held in place).

Fileboom Premium Account

DomC, that would be very expensive and take a lot of appointments with psychiatrists and so on (since it's a hard to reverse operation, the need to be sure it's needed), so I don't think it could be one for the sake of a fetish. Also, as others have pointed out, it could only be done once.

Also, though the OP is no longer around, what about something like the phantom limb experiment? They would have volunteers place one hand on the desk and the other out of sight, with a fake hand or glove where the second hand should rest. After a few tests (moving each hand and things), they would slam a hammer into the fake hand, and the people would scream in pain. Perhaps a similar thing could happen with a combination of tucking and a strap on (or just a dildo held in place).

That's actually pretty clever. I would suggest perhaps also some kind of blind fold play to go along with it. Maybe not completely, just something to obscure the vision so the person gets to 'see his penis cut off'.

Something like, binding his hands behind him. Some kind of mesh or lightly woven blindfold that is just barely see through. have the fake sticking out in front of him while hes looking down at it. Then instead of tucking his penis and taping it you could have it held down between his spread legs. It'd take 2 people, but each with gloved hands would hold the fake and real penis by the head and run a pair of scissors up and down it lightly and in time. So he gets the sensation of scissors on his penis. Then suddenly the person with the fake penis clips it with the scissors.
Maybe you could even have a rubber band at the base of both penises and at the moment of the 'cutting' the one with the real penis snaps the rubber band hard.

Fileboom Premium Account

if you were to do this alone (without) medical assistance you would bleed out no question about it..the dark vein on the under side of your penis and nuts is a main artery and if you cut that you would bleed out just as fast as you would if you were to cut the arteries in your wrist so please be careful and if it is that you wish to no longer have a penis surgery can remove it.. just be safe

Fileboom Premium Account

Faravid

I can only think about one thing that can help you feel the sensation of losing your penis without actually losing it: hypnosis. No kidding - a friend of mine is an illusionist as a hobby, and uses simple hypnotics for some effects. She once "pulled off" my right thumb. I was utterly shocked for what felt like minutes (although it really was some dozen seconds), until she forced my arm down and told me to first relax it, then just swing my thumb up from under my palm. The illusion was created through extended muscle tension, so that's why I couldn't feel my thumb before relaxing the arm.

Of course, finding a person who has the skills to manipulate your perception so that s/he could "pull" or "cut off" your penis similarly might be somewhat of a struggle. However, that way you might be able to feel the instant shock after losing a member several times.

Fileboom Premium Account

Forgotten angel

I have this same fetish. I told my gf to cut it off one time and she had the knife at the base ready to go before she chickaned out lol. Id never let her actually do it be the rush from her about to was insane. Ive found that penis torture sort of takes care of the urge, and a bit of burning and cutting goes a long way. Its a fun thing to toy with but id never actually do it. As a submissive, i could hardly imagine having my Mistress tie me up and proceed to punish me by cutting it off. Walking over with the knife and rubbing it up and down my penis, making playful litte cuts and then grabbing it, pushing the knife into the base and faking me out with the back of the knife. Id just cum lol.

Fileboom Premium Account