I have a major fetish with having my penis cut off

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It will be extremely difficult to actually experience your fetish. Very few doctors will agree to amputate a healthy body part, and it is illegal for a non-doctor to perform surgery (practicing medicine without a license). And as has been pointed out, doing it yourself carries a high risk of serious injury or death.

Not all fetishes are realizable. Some people have fetishes for sex with centaurs, for being eaten by giant women, and so on. Others, like you, have fetishes that are not psychologically or physically healthy, for example being killed and cannibalized or being murdered and then fucked. The closest you're going to get safely is to role play out your fantasy with a willing participant who pretends to castrate you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Mistress X

if you want to have the absence of your penis, i would suggest that you do the age old trick of taping. where you litterally tape yourself so you appear to not have a penis. if that doesnt satisfy you, then i suggest making random cuts in your penis and letting your imagination do the rest for you. hope my suggestions help

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

A cock mod is a good idea. My advice is to reconcile yourself to not living out this fantasy in the flesh. Part of the problem with extreme body modification is that it's a one-way ticket. You can't undo castration or penectomy if you decide it wasn't as exciting as you thought it would be. Remember that many fetishes are initially very exciting, but then begin to fade in strength once you've started to experience it for a while. It would suck to be castrated and then realize a few years later that you really wanted kids or whatever.

Fileboom Premium Account