I have a fetish with guys with foot fetish

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Mistressritsuka, Jul 3, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Mistressritsuka

Mistressritsuka New Member

Click here for more.
    Is this normal?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click here for more.
    You're turned on by guys who are turned on by feet? So you want a guy to worship your feet, or do you just want a guy you know likes feet?

Is this normal? No. But by definition fetishes aren't normal. And as long as it doesn't involve kids, animals, corpses, or other non-consenting beings, who cares? You're turned on by it, so enjoy it. And if you're turned on by having your feet worshipped, that's not that unusual. I have a mild fetish for making guys lick my boots, more because of the humiliation involved than because it directly lifts my luggage. There are lots of guys who like worshipping feet, so you'll probably not have a hard time finding someone to explore that with.

3. melapelatodo

melapelatodo Banned

Click here for more.
    what is normal? Nothing is normal. If you enjoy this fetish it's normal. When you don't enjoy it, it's not normal.

Easy!

Regards : )

4. killerheels

killerheels New Member

Click here for more.
    I think its a great fetish, I love feet and feet in heels are just the best ever

5. arely

arely New Member

Click here for more.
    Anything exist have the reason! just enjoy youself! Don't care anybody's thought! just do youself´╝ü

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM