I could be in trouble and not be here for the next few days.

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

You see, this entire week Master has allowed me to dominate him. although I would still have to wear my blindfold every night to remind me not to get a big head as I would be returning to his sub today. Well last night after bed, I wandered around the basement blindfolded, and I grabbed the key from it's usual resting place, and I took the blindfold off, and placed it on Master.

He hasn't said anything about it yet, but he could be waiting for me to get home tonight before saying a thing.

I thought I would forewarn you all.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Whats the key for?

3. Aoibheanne

Aoibheanne New Member

for the blindfold? ;)

and why would he punish you for it? YOU were the Master at this time and he was the sub/slave (?iono what lifestyle you live)

So he shouldn't have the right to punish you for anything.... unless of course you have the right to punish him for whatever he does when he is master and you guys switch roles... make any sense? lol

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

because the agreement was she would wear the blindfold at night to remind her she was a sub, not a dom, and that she was given the privilege of understanding the other side of the genre.

5. Aoibheanne

Aoibheanne New Member

I understand the blindfold part... i didn't know that it was a one time switch ;) either way, if she got to be the dom, she should have had the right to use the blindfold as well... but I don't know the details of their agreement, so whatever, i will not go back and forth with you sparrow on this post as well.

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

no going back and forth, I was merely answering your question.

7. Good luck, Prissy. That seems like a serious mistake. PM me when you come back.

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

and here i was hoping she'd add to her stories tonight.... :(

9. Prissy

Prissy Member

Sparrow, I have not been banned from the computer, however, \i got home late tonight, so I am unable to add to it.

ReallyGreen, the key is for the blindfold, it is one that locks into place.

Aoibheanne: Our switch isn't a one time thing, but I am to wear the blindfold whether I am the Master or the sub. It is to remind me that I am not protected due to the position, and it I dsobey some of his rules, I will be punished whenI become the sub again.

So basically everyone, I have accepted the blindfold as a natural occurance. He also told me there will be no punishment, however we will have to purchase a second blinfold for me to use on him.

10. Sounds good. It's great to be able to switch every now and again, see how the other half live and all that... ;)

11. Prissy

Prissy Member

I did get a minor punishment yesterday, so I was unable to come lastn ight, I will try to story tomorrow sometime

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Yey!

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

Sparrow, that last part of the story is up.

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Awesome. I'll read it today, and I wil even try and comment on it today as well.