I could be in trouble and not be here for the next few days.

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You see, this entire week Master has allowed me to dominate him. although I would still have to wear my blindfold every night to remind me not to get a big head as I would be returning to his sub today. Well last night after bed, I wandered around the basement blindfolded, and I grabbed the key from it's usual resting place, and I took the blindfold off, and placed it on Master.

He hasn't said anything about it yet, but he could be waiting for me to get home tonight before saying a thing.

I thought I would forewarn you all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aoibheanne

.... I grabbed the key from it's usual resting place, and I took the blindfold off, and placed it on Master.

for the blindfold? ;)

and why would he punish you for it? YOU were the Master at this time and he was the sub/slave (?iono what lifestyle you live)

So he shouldn't have the right to punish you for anything.... unless of course you have the right to punish him for whatever he does when he is master and you guys switch roles... make any sense? lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Sparrow, I have not been banned from the computer, however, \i got home late tonight, so I am unable to add to it.

ReallyGreen, the key is for the blindfold, it is one that locks into place.

Aoibheanne: Our switch isn't a one time thing, but I am to wear the blindfold whether I am the Master or the sub. It is to remind me that I am not protected due to the position, and it I dsobey some of his rules, I will be punished whenI become the sub again.

So basically everyone, I have accepted the blindfold as a natural occurance. He also told me there will be no punishment, however we will have to purchase a second blinfold for me to use on him.

Fileboom Premium Account