I am wondering if anyone knows what this is

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That sounds (and please, someone correct me if I've got this wrong) like the swapping of roles, whereby you would become the dom and your master would be the slave. If this is something that interests you, then give it a go and have fun, and if not, then don't :)

Umm as interesting as that sounds, our bondage lifestyle is not known to anyone except for here. So I am somehow uncertain that it is that. I wish Master would tell me what it is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

During our "fun" this morning, he did tell me what it was, and who sent it. Yes it was someone we both know, and as I said before, they don't know of our BDSM lifestyle.

What he told me about the Role Reverse party was this; All girls going to the party must wear a suit/tuxedo, and will be calling the shots all night. Leading in the dances, if there are dances.

The boys must wear a dress, agree to what the girl says. So if the girl wants to dance, then the boy must dance, if the girl wants punch, the boy must go with her, etc, etc.

I think it sounds like fun, and it also sounds like it would be amusing to see all the boys in a dress. Although I have seen Master in a dress before(when I was being dom, I prefer being sub, but I like to switch every so often) I don't think he feels comfortable allowing his friends to see it.

Any advice on how I can convince him to go?

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, think about it. All the men there are going to be in dresses, so they will all be in the same boat. I imagine a lot of them might be embarrassed, but it's only a bit of fun, and once the drinks are flowing, everyone will no doubt start to relax. Just talk to your master about it, find out for definite how he feels, but don't push things, just keep it casual. It'll be fine, I promise :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I have heard of role reverse nights. What I hear is that the women find it a bit boring, and the men like it way, WAY, too much. :rolleyes: :)
If Master is a slim guy, get him to look really good, and tell him so, I'm sure if everyone there is in the same situation, and not taking things TOO seriously, a good time will naturally follow.

So there is such a thing? Why would the women find it boring? I thought it would be the other way around, considering that the men would be wearing the cute clothing and the women would be able to ogle over something they normally are unable to see.

Fileboom Premium Account