HuntersLair + Dizdat - Bondage | BDSM clips

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Her massive tits placed in a noose predicament

Description:
Elane Hershey sits in her basement with her wrist bound up behind her head to a post. She is wondering what the Hunter has in store for her as she pulls at the ropes binding her wrists tight. She moans into the large red ball gag that had been strapped tightly between her teeth. The Hunter comes down with more rope and she watches in anticipation as he hangs a rope over her head to the rafter. She protests into her gag as he pulls her massive tits out of her top and then begins to bind them tightly with ropes. Her wraps a rope around each of her tits separately around the base of each tit. She watches in horror as he then pulls the ends of each rope up to the hanging rope and feeds it through. The end of the rope are then pulled down to her bound ankles. He lifts her feet off the floor and ties the end of her breast bondage rope to her ankles. She cries in pain as he releases her feet and the weight of her legs pulls down on her tits. elane struggles to keep her feet in the air to relieve the pressure on her tits. But it isn't long before her legs muscles begin to give out and the ropes around her poor tits tighten.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL040811ehr_noosedtitperdicament.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Captive secretary left hung up in his basement

Description:
Pretty secretary Katie Love is being held captive in her neighbor's basement. He has left her in the cold basement with her arms cruelly fused together with ropes. Her elbows are tethered to an eye bolt in the ceiling and a large red ball gag is strapped between her teeth. Her muffled screams and cries for help brings her captor down to silence her. He wraps an ace bandage around her head between her teeth over the ball gag. The bandage forces the ball deep into her mouth. Then he wraps black electrical tape over the ace bandage to further silence her. He then grabs more rope and crosses and bind her slender ankles tightly together. A rope is then tied around her waist and pulled down between her legs through her crotch. The end of the crotch rope is attached to her bound wrists. He then tightens the rope tethering her elbows to the ceiling which pulls her crotchrope super tight. After tying her knees tightly together he leaves her hanging helplessly in her painful bondage to suffer in silence.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL040611ktl_elbowhungsec.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Summer in storage

Description:
Summer is tape gagged tied at the ankles,elbows and wrists and stuffed in to a plastic storage tub. Wearing top,shorts and knees socks.summer works her way out of the tub, tipping it over and landing on the floor. Now she must get herself untied. She twists and contorts and get her hands free next she gets her ankles free but she cannot escape the elbow tie or reach her gag.

Thumbnail:

Download:
51011summer.wmv

Michelle's Practice

Description:
Michelle needed to practice some tough stuff. She was in an accident a few months back and has been taking it easy. I start her out kneeling with her hands strapped in front, tethered to a wooden platform. Her ankles, knees, and arms are also strapped. I then suspend her waist, lifting her just enough to keep her helpless. Next comes a tight strappado complete with crotch strap. I will get Michelle back in shape in no time!

Thumbnail:

Download:
51011michelle.wmv

Trixie Suspended On Screen

Description:
Trixie has reluctantly returned and is dragged in by a rope around her throat with her wrists tied behind her back. Her neck is tightly tethered to the ceiling and she is forced to stand still while I add all the rope I want to her preparing to suspend her. She is ballgagged wearing a dress, heels, and pantyhose. I secure Trixie by her chest to the ceiling then lift her up one leg at a time so she is suspended by chest and legs and then adding another rope at her waist. Trixe is flying and not too happy about it. I enter again and remove her shoes tickling her feet.

Thumbnail:

Download:
trixie050711.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Panty hose encased in straps

Description:
Summer kicks off this clip encasing herself in panty hose. Wearing a pair on her legs and a second pair as a shirt, Summer slips her legs in to a single leg of large panty hose. I enter and help her get a single leg over her head and shoulders. Now encased...I add some straps and a ball gag.Now Summer is all set to make this clip. Completely encased and helpless Summer looks HOT !

Thumbnail:

Download:
Summer050711.wmv

I knew she had a safe

Description:
Using the old package delivery trick, I get Summer to answer the door. Once I get in The fun begins. I force Summer to the floor and quickly bind and gag her, I next search the house for a safe. I find it but I can not open it. I return to my helpless victim and try to scare her in to giving up the combination.But she does not scare that easily. I cut her sweater and skirt off but she still refuses to talk. I add more rope bending her in to a tight hogtie. I leave and return to the safe. If I cannot get her to talk, I won't be able to crack the safe......Summers time in the tight hogtie does nothing, She will not give it up. I pull out a plastic bag and put it over her head.She will not talk. So I leave her there just like that. If she won't talk...who needs her.

Thumbnail:

Download:
050311summer.wmv

Novelly will not be broken

Description:
Defiant Novelly is tied in a sitting position.Legs crossed and sitting on a storage bin.She starts to curse and demands to be freed,Telling me."Do you know who I am"? As if I give a crap.She tells me that I am a ass hole,,,,A slap to he face follows.She continues with her smart mouth and another slap Follows. over and over she keeps it up.Each time it is followed by a slap to the face. I take a sock and jam it in her mouth and pull a nylon over her head and duct tape it in place. Next I put her over my knee and spank her ass, But it only turns her on, When she kicks off her shoes, I use a crop to beat the soles of her feet.You can hear her moans of pleasure with each smack.

Thumbnail:

Download:
050311Novelly.wmv

Ziptied Kali

Description:
Kali is cruelly ziptied to a chair in my garage wearing leather skirt, top, and high heels. She is gagged with a huge wad of cloth with cloth wrapped tightly around it. Her knees are ziptied to the chair and her ankles are crushed together with another ziptie. Kali is attached to the chair with a ziptie around her waist, arms and wrists ziptied to the back of the chair. She manages to get her shoes off but that is about all she can do in this position.

Thumbnail:

Download:
43011 ziptied Kali.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyxon's suspended hogtie peril

Description:
Nyxon is carried into the lair in the Hunter's arms. She is tightly bound and gagged with her arms fused completely together behind her back and a huge ball gag strapped painfully tight between her teeth. He pushes her bound legs over a suspended bar and lowers her head to the floor. Nyxon's head is just a few inches off the floor as he then attaches her bound ankles to her bound wrists in an inverted hogtie. He spins his helpless victim and checks her ropes to insure she can't escape. Nyxon struggles helplessly as he cranks the winch on the wall hoisting her higher into the air. She protests into her gag as he pulls her tits out of her dress and toys with her breasts. He then pulls out some clothes pins and attaches them to the sensitive nipples as she screams in pain. Nyxon watchs helplessly as he goes to get more rope. When he returns he ties a rope around Nyxon's throat and attaches the throat rope to the wall behind her. He pulls the rope taut forcing her to arch her back to keep from choking. He ties off the rope to her bound elbows and leaves her hanging there helpless trying to keep from choking on the rope. But her strength is already begining to fade and she starts to choke.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL040111nyx_suspendedhogtieperil.wmv

Busty housewife brutally bound and hogtied in her kitchen

Description:
Busty housewife JJ Plush sits on the floor of her kitchen with her arms strictly bound behind her back with ropes and her ankles bound tightly together. The Hunter comes in and pushes a pair of panties into her mouth then ties an ace bandage over the packing between her teeth around her head. Then he wraps black electrical tape over the ace bandage pulling the corner of her mouth painfully back. He then gets more rope and ties her curvy thighs and knees tightly together. Rolling her over on to her belly JJ is brutally hogtied with rope attached from her ankles to her shoulders. He leaves her helplessly hogtied on the floor barely able to do more then roll around.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL033011jjp_kitchenhog.wmv

Strappado choking horror

Description:
The Hunter drags his sexy MILF neighbor Katrina down to his basement lair. Her arms are tied brutally tight behind her back. He forces an old rag into her mouth and then wraps medical tape around her head sealing her gag in tight. He then attaches her bound wrists to a hanging rope and pulls her wrists high over her head in a painful strappado. Katrina kicks at him and tries to stomp on his feet with her stiletto heels. He grabs more ropes and ties her knees tightly together then crosses and binds her ankles. Katrina has to try to balance in stiletto boots wit her ankles crossed. She struggles whining and crying into her gag. He returns once more with more rope. Katrina begs and pleads but he ties the rope around her throat then attaches the throat rope to another overhead ring. Katrina has to stretch her head and neck to try to keep from choking on the rope. But her plight is hopeless she doesn't know how long she can last before she begins to choke.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL032511kat_MILFstrappadochoke.wmv

Hogtied and forced to lay on her brutally bound tits

Description:
The Hunter's curvy neighbor Chantel sits on the floor of the Hunter's basement bound and ball gagged. Her wrists and elbows are welded brutally tight behind her back with ropes. Her muscular legs are also tied together with ropes. She moans into her gag wondering what the Hunter plans on doing to her next. She doesn't have to wait long to find out. He comes in with a long length of rope and pulls her huge tits out of her silk top. He fondles her tits before wrapping the rope around her chest, shoulders and arms both above and below her tits. Then over her shoulders and between her tits pulling the chest ropes snug. Then to her horror he starts to wrap the rope around the base of her tits them in the tight coils. She looks down at her poor tits watching them change color as the flow is staunched and the are bulging out hard as rip melons. He finishes wrapping her tits up tight then ties more rope around her upper chest and shoulder and lays her on her side. Chantel cam feel him pull her bound ankles up to her wrists and tying them there with the rope coming down from her chest. She moans in pain as the hogtied is pulled bowstring tight. He then rolls her over onto her belly. Chantel screams into her gag as her weight crushes her poor bound tits beneath her. She is forced to acrh her back and pull her tits off the floor to keep them from being crushed. She is hogtied so tight she has a hard time rolling back over onto her side. After a torturous amount of time she finally manages to roll over onto her side and take the pressure off her poor tits.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL032311cht_boundtitshog.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

She was held captive in the closet

Description:
Petite Riley Rose sits in the closet with her arms brutally bound behind her back, her sexy legs are roped together at her ankles and knees. She is beggng her captor to please let her go but he comes in with a rag in his hand. Riley now begs him not to gag her but he stuffs the rag into her mouth and then wraps an ace bandage between her lips and around her head. Then black electrical tape is wrapped over the ace bandage sealing her gag in tight. He leaves her to struggle on the floor helpless. Riley rolls around on the floor with her tight little mini skirt barely covering her tight little ass. He captor returns later with more rope and pulls her to her feet. Her wrists are then tied to the overhead shelving leaving her twisting and turning in a strict strappado.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL031811rlr_closetcaptive.wmv

Her afternoon in hogtied hell

Description:
Crystal Frost has been captured by the Hunter and he drags her into the living room and wrestles her to the floor. Pinning her arms behind her back he sits on her arms and forces her mouth open. He stuffs a rag into her mouth and then wraps black electrical tape around her head pushing the rag deep into her mouth. He then ties her elbows brutally tight together behind her back. Her ankles are then crossed and tightly bound together. The Hunter grabs more ropes and ties her wrists together then tapes her finger and thumbs together with the black tape. Crytal struggles helplessly on the floor while he goes for more rope. When he returns he ties a crotch rope around her waist and between her legs as her skirt rides high up her hips. Her crotch rope is tied to her ankles and he hogties her on the floor. Crystal is left brutally bound and hogtied on the floor as he departs.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL031611cyf_hogtiedhall.wmv

Hot MILF punished with a painful predicament

Description:
Feisty GiGi is held in the Hunter's basement, her elbows are tightly tied behind her back and a large black ball gag is jammed into her mouth and strapped in tight. She fights with him as he ties her wrists tightly together begging him to stop. But he has plans to punish the wench, he attaches her bound wrists to a rope hanging from the ceiling and pulls her wrists up into a painful strappado. He ties her ankles and knees tightly together. Then he holds out his hands and forces her to pick a hand. Nipple clamps are balled up in his , a set of clover clamps and a set of intense nipple crushers. Unfortunately for GiGi she picks the nipple crushers and scream in pain into her gag as he pulls her tits out of her top and attaches the clamps to her nipples. She watches in horror as he then ties a rope through her knees and around the chain to the nipple clamps and pulls the rope tight. GiGi is forced to stretch her arms to keep some of the pressure off her nipples. But by doing so her shoulder start to scream in agony. GiGi is left in the painful predicament to choose whether her nipples or her shoulders get the most torment.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL031111GG_MILFpit.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Taylor in Detention

Description:
Taylor is a Hot 19 year old neighborhood gal who loves working with us. Sometimes ahe can be a little bossy bitch, But I know how to deal with that. I sit her on a wooden stool and rope her ass up. Elbows crushed together ankles and thighs tied to the stool leaving her NO movement at all. I pull panty hose over her head and Gag her with electrical tape. She continues to bitch and I answer that with some duct tape. She will stay there until her bitch attitude changes or her arms turn blue...whichever comes first. Dirty models !

Thumbnail:

Download:
4 30 11Taylor in detention.wmv

Roped gagged and pillow case

Description:
Gagged twice Summers head is covered with a pillow case...Her hands and elbows are tied as i sit here down on the garage floor. I tie her legs and leave her to struggle alone. I enter and remove the pillow case allowing her to see. Summer starts working on her escape. She frees her legs and reaches her gag. She gets to her feet and tries to open the garage door but I catch her and drag her off hand gagged,

Thumbnail:

Download:
summer42611.wmv

Lindsey tightly tied in boots

Description:
Lindsey wanted to see just how much rope she could handle. I got out all of the white rope I had handy At least 200 plus feet. a nice tape gag and Lindsey gets her wish. Dressed all in black with Black thigh high boots. She rolls around but does not get free. Be careful what you ask for.

Thumbnail:

Download:
lindsey42611.wmv

BENCH TIED Trina

Description:
new gal Trina is tied to my bench. Her hands tightly tied and stretched behind her, neck tied pulling her forward and her legs are pulled back and tied. Gagged with electrical tape drooling.

Thumbnail:

Download:
Trina42311.wmv

Meghan in duct tape

Description:
Meghan has never been duct taped before so when she came by today -- it was time for her to experience it. Her legs are tightly frog tied with industrial duct tape. Meghans feet are taped cruelly together at her arches. Wrists are taped with a tape gag -- Meghan struggles on the floor trying desperately to get up eventually getting into a sitting position. Meghan falls over and is unable to get back up again. All she can do is scoot around on her stomach.

Thumbnail:

Download:
Meghan423.wmv

Laela's first time - Laela in cuffs

Description:
Just having finished her first ever bondage clip. Laela is now cuffed,blind folded and gagged.Panty hose pulled over her head, Laela is gagged with electrical tape. cuffed hand and foot, toe cuffs. Laela finishes up in a steel hog tie...

Thumbnail:

Download:
laela41911.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Undercover cop in jeopardy

Description:
Special investigator Nikki went undercover at the strip club to gather evidence on the criminal gang. But her cover was blown and she is carried bound and gagged into an old warehouse over the shoulder of one of the goons. He stuffs her into a steel cage and double locks the cage with padlocks. Nikki's arms are cruelly bound behind her back with ropes and her booted ankles and knees are tightly bound. A huge red ball gag is stuffed into her mouth to stifle her screams. She isn't very happy and her muffled screams and curses are hurled at the thug as he cranks the cage into the air and leaves her there. Nikki looks around for a way out but escape from the cage would be quite impossible even if her arms and legs were so tightly bound.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL030411nik_undercovercoptrouble.wmv

There was no escape for Dixie

Description:
Hapless Dixie Comet has been k'dnapped and dragged to an old warehouse. Her arms are cruelly bound behind her back with ropes pinning her arms to her spine. The k'dnapper pushes her down on an old bucket while she begs and pleads. He stuffs an old rag into her mouth to shut her up then wraps an ace bandage around between her teeth and around her head to seal the rag in deep. He slaps her to make her scream to test the effectiveness of the gag. No satified he produces some electrial tape and wraps that over the ace bandage to further quiet her. He then crosses her ankles and begins to tie them together. But he hears a noise before he has a chance to cinch her ankles tight and goes to investigate. Dixie realizes that her ankles aren't tied very tight yet and seizes the chance to try to get away. She wriggles her feet to try to free her ankles from the ropes. Soon she is able to kick the ropes free and get to her feet. She then cautiously sneaks along the row of old machines heading for the exit. But she hears the k'dnapper return and scurries away to find a place to hide. She doesn't have much time to find a place and crawls behind some machines to hide. She hears him find the ropes she kicked free from her ankles and cowers in her hiding place holding her breath in terror. Dixie can hear him searching for her but breathes a sigh of relief when she hears him walk away searching for her. She cautiously crawls out of her hiding place and looks for another way out. She finds a huge steel door and tries to open it but her hands are from being so tightly bound for so long that she can't get a grip on the door and cries in frustration. She has to find another way out. She sneaks around the old warehouse listening for her k'dnapper. But her luck runs out as she rounds a corner and he sees her. Dixie turns on her heels and runs away, but in her panic she trips and falls to the floor. He is on top of her before she can get back to her feet and he grabs her ankles and crosses them spreading her knees wide apart. He hogties her on the floor. He then pulls her tits out of her dress and pinches her nipples. Dixie cries into her gag in helpless fear. Then he pulls out a plastic bag and tells her that she has caused him enough trouble. Dixie screams into her gag as she realizes what he intends to do with the bag.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL030211dix_noescape.wmv

All choked up

Description:
The strangler has brought curvy JJ Plush down to his basement of horrors. Her arms are bound brutally tight behind her back with her elbows crushed painfully together and her wrists tied tightly to her waist which causes her elbows to jut out away from her body and push her massive tits to strain against the satin bra and top she is wearing. He stuffs a huge shop rag into her mouth then seals it tight with an ace bandage before wrapping more electrical tape over the bandage to keep her silent. He then forces her up onto a small block of wood and attaches the rope noose around her throat to an eye bolt over her head. He then forces her off the block which causes the rope around her throat to begin to choke and her. He pushes the block of wood a few feet away and watch in amusement as JJ fights for her life trying to reach for the block of wood with her feet. JJ finally manages to get the wood back under her feet but the strangler continues to toy with her by forcing her off and moving the block further away. JJ cries into her gag as she stretches her foot out to get the block which causes the rope around her throat to her. But she has no choice it is either fight from the block or . She finally succeeds and struggles to maintain her balance on the block while her ties her ankles tightly together and leaves her tetering exhausted balancing on the small block.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL022511jjp_chokedup.wmv

All choked up

Description:
The Hunter drags defiant Lauri Adverb down into the bowel of his lair and tosses her into the pit bound and gagged. Her arms are cruelly bound behind her back and a large red ball gag is jammed between her teeth. She tries kicking at him as he pulls her wrists up high behind her back and attaches them to an overhead ring. Her legs are then tied tightly together with more ropes. Lauri is still defiant but her resistance is limited because of the tight bondage so she tries spitting at the Hunter through her ball gag. It isn't very effective but still brings retrubution as he then ties a rope around her neck and pulls her head down to her knees and ties it there. He leaves Lauri bound and gagged in the painful strappado in his pit to chill out.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL022311lar_pitstrappado.wmv

Brutally gagged for making too much noise

Description:
Poor Kali stands in the Hunter's basement with her arms cruelly bound behind her back and her wrists tethered to an overhead ring. She struggles pulling at the ropes trying to escape. She moans, cries and screams into the duct tape gag sealing her mouth shut. But the duct tape isn't very effective at keeping her quiet. So the Hunter comes down to settle his pretty little captive down. He rips off the duct tape gag from her face and clamps his hand over her mouth. He then removes to silk scarf she has knotted around her neck. He feeds the long scarf into her mouth filing her mouth to capacity forcing her jaw painfully open. The a elastic bandage is wrapped over the scarf and around her head pushing the scarf deeper into her mouth. To make sure she can dislodge the gag he then wraps black electrical tape over the bandage. Kali's screams and cries are now seriously muffled as he then hoists her wrists up high behind her back shortening the tether rope until her poor shoulders are twisted up to their limit. Her curvy legs are then tied tightly together with ropes around her thighs, knees, ankles and calves. He leaves poor Kali to suffer alone in the cold dank basement. Silenced now so she won't distrub him.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL021811kal_brutalgagstrappado.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Benched for nipple torment

Description:
Sexy blond Carissa Montgomery lies on an inclined bench with her arms bound cruelly together behind her back and draped over a bar and her wrists tied to the bottom of the bar. Her ankles are tied to the sides of the bench and a large red ball gag is stuffed into her mouth. Her huge tits stretch the satin fabric of her tight crop top. She moans into her gag trying to get comfortable in her bondage waiting for the Hunter to return not knowing what sort of torment he has in store for her. He finally comes back and pulls open her blouse and plays with her tits. Then she watches in horror as he attaches heavy clover clamps to each of her nipples. She groans in pain as each clamp is afixed to each nipple. She shakes her head as the then ties a rope to the chain between each nipple and then runs the rope between her legs and attaches the end of it to the rope restraining her ankles. He pulls her feet up so that only her toes are on the floor and ties the rope off. Now Carissa is forced to keep her legs bent with no leverage. The soles of her high heel sandals slip on the carpet so she has to fight and strain to keep her legs bent or the nipple clamps pull painfully tight at her poor tits. Every second seems an eternity as she fights to keep her legs bent.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL021611car_benchednippleclamped.wmv

Spoiled coed ties up her professor

Description:
Spoiled rich coed Carissa Montgomery has had her last chance to get her grade point average up before her daddy pulls her out of school and makes her join the military. But she wouldn't give up her partying ways and now she is failing history. But she has a plan and goes to visit her professor, Vanessa Villa, in hopes she can convince her to change her grade. But Prof. Villa refused to change the grade dispite Carissa's begging, threatening and bribes. So Carissa turns to plan B. She pulls out a knife, some rags and rope and forces her sexy professor to gag herself with one of the rags stuffing into her mouth. Then orders her to tie the other rag over the packing and around her head. Vanessa complies not wanting the screwy coed to lose control and her. Then Carissa tosses her some rope and orders her to tie her ankles and knees together. Vanessa ties the rope around her legs all the while trying to talk Carissa out of her nutty plan through her gag. But Carissa isn't listening and after Vanessa finishes tying her own legs Carissa forces her to put her hands under her legs down near her ankle and cross her wrists. Carissa then ties Vanessa's wrists together under her legs and attaches her wrists to her bound ankles. She then reties the gag extra tight and leaves telling Vanessa that she had already slept with the associate professor who will administer the test the next day and will be getting her A after all. She leaves Professor Villa struggling on the floor bound, gagged and helpless.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL021111van_professorboundbycoed.wmv

Hot and sexy hogtie

Description:
Hot little 18 year old Sophia lays on a table top in front of a roaring fire place tightly bound and hogtied. A large red ball gag is strapped tightly in her mouth as she struggles helplessly on the table. She seems to be enjoying her helplesslyness rubbing her sexy nylon covered legs together pulling helplessly at her bonds. He tight little mini rides up her ass showing off her tight red panties as she rolls around moaning softly.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL020911sop_sexyhog.wmv

Punished office bitch

Description:
Samantha Grace was a ceritifiable bitch at the office. Since her promotion she had become worse. Wearing stiletto heels and tight clothes she flaunted her huge tits while ordering the secretaries around. The Hunter decided to teach the buxom bitch a lesson. Now she sits on a stool in her living room. Her arms are tied brutally tight behind her back, her ankles are crossed and tied tightly together and tethered by a rope under the stool and attached to her bound wrists. With her elbows pulled back and tied cruelly together the tight fabric of her satin blouse is stretched across her tits ready to burst out. She cries into her ball gag as the Hunter comes in looking up at him with pleading eyes. But it is time to teach the bitch a lesson as he grabs and squeezes her tits before unbuttoning the blouse and exposing her huge breasts. Samantha has never been treated so roughly and is scared. She watches in horror as he takes some black electrical tape and begins to wrap it tightly around the base of her tits. Soon her tits are and constricted by the tape. They begin to change color as he rubs his hand on her hard ripe tits. Samantha can only look down in horror as he beautiful tits begin to turn purple. But he isn't finished with her yet he leaves and returns with a pair of clover clamps. She screams in pain as he attached each of the clamps to her hard sensitive nipples. He leaves her there helplessly pulling at the ropes retraining her arms trying to will the horid clamps off her nipples.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL020411smg_punishedofficebitch.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

He brutally bound my beautiful tits in wire

Description:
Sexy Ashely Renee sits on the floor at the foot of her bed with her legs crossed and her ankles tightly tied together with speaker wire. Her arms are tied spead to the foot board with more wire lashing her wrists and elbows to the bed. A huge red ball gag is stuffed in her mouth and strapped in tight. The Hunter comes in with more wire and pulls open her blouse to reveal her tits. Ashley shakes her head in protest as he fondles her tits then begins to wrap wire around the base of her tits tourniquet style. Soon she looks down watching her poor tits turn colors as tje brutally tight wire bites deep into the soft flesh around the base of her tits. But he isn't finished as he comes back with a set of clover clamps and attaches them to her sensitive nipples and then attaches the chain between the nipple clamps to her bound ankles with more wire. Ashley pulls desperately at her bondage trying to free her wrists and rescue her poor tits. But there is nothing she can do the wire is too tightly tied.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL020211asr_wireboundtits.wmv

Brutally gagged with her own panties and cruelly hogtied

Description:
Serene is brought out to her garage by the Hunter. Her arms are fused brutally tight behind her back and her holds her around the throat in a choke hole. Serene struggles trying to kick free but he just tightens his grip until she becomes more compliant. He then orders her to remove her panties and she struggles to take off her panties with her bound hands. Once her panties are on the floor he orders her to pick them up. She tries to reach down with her hands to get them but he will have none of that. He tells her to pick them up with her teeth. Serene looks at him incredulously but she knows he means business and drops to her knees and picks them up with her teeth. He keeps her on her knees and forces them into her mouth. He then produces another rag and adds that to the stuffing filling her cheeks like a chipmuck. Next her wraps duct tape around her head sealing the panties and rag deep in her mouth. He pushes her down onto her belly and crosses her ankles and ties them tightly together forcing knees wide apart. Her crossed and bound ankles are then attaches to the ropes binding her elbows tightly together. He pulls the hogtie rope taut arching her back. He leaves her hogtied on the floor rocking back and forth on her belly and hips trying to reach any of the knots holding her bound.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HL012811ser_brutalgaghogtie.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account