Hungry and insatiable lesbians xxx video

gavredina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For the Country! - Part 2

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
The interrogation goes on and Commissar Puma don't give up easily. But the sexy American spy, Sandy doesn't seem to break, despite of the wide variety of methods Puma tries. But what happens when all the sudden the tides seem to be turn? What happens when all the sudden the spy start to dictate, turning the tools against her interrogator? Watch the second part of this fantastic scene to learn how the interrogation ends!
Starring: Sandy, Puma Swede
Tags: lesbian, femdom, fetish, lingerie, babes, blonde, latex n leather

Size: 139 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 19 min 2 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gavredina

For Whom the Bell Tolls

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
One could think that an irresistible beauty like Donna Bell can get whoever she wants, but it is not true. Even hotties like her has almost unreachable desires, and Honey Demon is one of them. Feeling for her, we've organized a meeting between the two divas, so they can enjoy their not so private time together.
Starring: Donna Bell, Honey Demon
Tags: lesbian, teen, babes, black hair, blonde

Size: 156 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 21 min 2 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gavredina

Fountain of Pleasure

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Everyone knows that Anne is big in water sports, and luckily for her, the neighbor girl, Chary is totally into every kinky, crazy games. So when Anne invites her over for some peeing fun, Chary happily accepts the invitations. Soon she showers Anne's pussy, tits with her pee, and the brunette greedily gulps from the fountain of pleasure.
Starring: Cherry Kiss, Anne Green
Tags: lesbian, peeing, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Size: 307 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 41 min 6 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Friendly ASSistance

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
If a girl is horny, and no lover around to satisfy her needs, it is very useful to have an open minded friend in reach, who doesn't mind to give a helping hand. or tongue, maybe a dildo, in our case. Karlie and Lana are exactly that kind of friends, and luckily they share the love of anal pleasuring. All the sudden it turns to be a lovely afternoon.
Starring: Lana, Karlie
Tags: lesbian, teen, black hair, blonde, dildo

Size: 215 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 28 min 50 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Fruit of the Ass

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Devora and Alysa have a splendid bubble bath together and when we say splendid, we mean something really naughty. A bath cannot be boring with the mistress of anal plays, and she proves again, that she is still cannot be dethroned. The two girls pull out fruits from holes where the sun never shines and meanwhile they have a cuming good time.
Starring: Devora, Alysa Gap
Tags: lesbian, anal, teen, black hair, blonde

Size: 295 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 39 min 34 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Fuck me hard, Ms. Hetty!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Eliz is a new housewife and she has been very bored lately. But not since she started having an affair with the housewife next door. Hetty has a thing for dildos and she loves to strap it on and fuck hard. So now they have each other to fuck all day and play around when the gentlemen are not home. No wonder they are so happy, they've even stopped nagging their husbands for no sex!
Starring: Hetty, Eliz
Tags: lesbian, mature, teen, granny, big tits, Big Ass, hairy, short hair, blonde, redhead, old-young

Size: 175 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 23 min 21 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Fuck Me Not My Doll

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Jiz Lee was really excited about my new blow-up doll...she had big plans for the toy, like making tons of money off of it. But I knew that wasn't the only thing that excited her about my blow-up doll...so I offered for her to try the real thing.
Starring: Joanna Angel, Jiz Lee
Tags: Joanna Angel, Squirting, Tattoo/Piercing, Dark Hair, Natural Breasts, Strap On, Lesbian

Size: 926 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 25 min 58 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Fuck Me Tender

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Netu, the naughty little teen found an older, more mature, beautiful girlfriend, the amazingly hot Nataly Von. Since they met, it is a challenge to find them not making love. They pleasure each other all day long… maybe because Netu's lust is damn hard to satisfy. She wants Nataly to fuck her tenderly again and again, and Miss Von happily oblige.
Starring: Nataly Von, Netu
Tags: lesbian, teen, babes, hairy, blonde, redhead

Size: 191 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 25 min 33 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Fuck Me, Roxi!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
“Fuck me, Roxi” cooed the horny little geek, Angellina, and her friend, Roxina obeyed. After some warm up, which involved a lot of wiggly tongues and slender fingers, Roxina strapped on their favorite red dildo, bent Angellina over and banged the geek girl's ass, rough like a man, making the sweet brunette cum like never before.
Starring: Roxina, Angellina
Tags: lesbian, teen, babes, black hair, brunette

Size: 299 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 40 min 25 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Full Service Package

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Zoe gets migraines which send pain shooting down her neck. She went to get a massage hoping that Amber, her masseuse, could help relieve the tension and pain in her neck. As they get ready to start the massage Zoe tells Amber that she normally gets the full service massage. Amber knows what she means so as she rubs Zoe's tight body down she spreads her legs open and starts licking her pussy. Zoe is so turned on she cums all over Amber's tongue then slides Amber's panties off as the two girls kiss and get into a 69. Zoe fingers Amber's pussy while she licks her clit. Amber returns the favor, finger-fucking Zoe as the two moan and fuck each other. Their bodies are so in tune with each other that after just a few minutes they cum together. Zoe's pain is gone and she is fully relaxed.
Starring: Zoe Voss, Amber Rayne
Tags: Kissing, Close Up, FaceSitting, Brunette, Ass Rubbing, Skinny, 69, Lesbians, Fingering, Natural Tits, Teen, Massage

Size: 612 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 17 min 17 s

Fileboom Premium Account