Humor BDSM =)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by mensclub90, May 5, 2016.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. mensclub90

mensclub90 New Member

Click here for more.
    Little boy comes from kindergarten all scratched. Pope asks: - What is it? - Yes, dances around the Christmas tree were taken. - So what? - Christmas tree big ... little children ...

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. mensclub90

mensclub90 New Member

Click here for more.
    A journalist interviews a sadist: - Tell me, in fact, hard to be a sadist? Sadist (mechanically sticking the butt to the journalist): - Well, as you say ... I think probably not harder than, say, a journalist ... The wife and husband in bed ... - Honey, please tell me these three words from I would be on the 7th heaven. - Please Hmm: rope in the closet! The apostle Peter at the gates of heaven meets customers: One asks: - Sins were? - Well, were there a couple of times adultery. - The hell ... another asks: - Sins were? - Yes, gluttonize, but sorry ... - in purgatory for a thousand years on the water, and Herbalife ... Third asks: - Sinful? - It is very sinful, sexual pervert, particularly masochistic. - The Paradise reptile ...))))

3. mensclub90

mensclub90 New Member

Click here for more.
    Comes husband tired from work, he is met by his wife in sexy underwear, hands him two Cords - Tie me, darling, and do whatever you want! He tied it and went fishing!))

4. nora

nora Active Member

Click here for more.
    Good wife! And my husband, "fisherman" :)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM