Humiliation Of Men - Here Real FemDom!!!

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kristina C

Kristina C

Cast: Kristina C
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus
Video language: English

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 486.0 MB
Download Kristina C

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

Katrin1988

Katrin1988

Man and his master! Part 3 (2013)

Man and his master! Part 3 (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Emma Butt
Genres: long nails, nasty, indoor, boots, fishnet, latex, boy-girl, domination, fetish, licking pussy, peeing, pink

Were back again with the final set of "Man and master" starring the buxom U.K. dominatrix Emma Butt and her pet in training Frank Gun. Last we left these two Emma had just finished giving Frank a generous helping of her shaved snapper, or shall we say, she made him an offer he couldn't refuse! He's back out of his cage here, so let's see what else Emma has in store for him! Well it looks like someone needs to empty their bladder, and it man's best friend! Emma squats over the little doggie dish and takes a mean squirt inside. Hmmmm, wonder why she did that! It turns out she had a reserve tank in her as she pops up on top of the cage and pisses all over Frank's face while he happily licks it up! Then, she pours the dish of golden liquid all over his hungry face, practically blinding the slave with her hot urine.It turns Frank on so bad that he jerks himself off! Then the two share a urine soaked French kiss and have looks of total glee upon their faces! Fuuuuu, to each his own!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11789kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 490.0 MB
Download Man and his master! Part 3 (2013)

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

Mistress Alyssa Dior and Alex

Mistress Alyssa Dior and Alex

Cast: Alyssa and Alex
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Anilingus, Slave, Smothering.

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum. When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole.

Total size: 791.3 MB in 4 files.

Download Mistress Alyssa Dior and Alex

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

Mistress Annie Cruz

Mistress Annie Cruz

Cast: Mistress Annie Cruz
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Anilingus, Slave, Smothering.

I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum. When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole.

Total size: 972.7 MB in 4 files.

Download Mistress Annie Cruz

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

Mistress Keisha Kane really enjoys her pussy being sucked dry by any willing man

Mistress Keisha Kane really enjoys her pussy being sucked dry by any willing man

Cast: Mistress Keisha Kane
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 375.8 MB
Download Mistress Keisha Kane really enjoys her pussy being sucked dry by any willing man

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988