Humbly asking for Dominatrix input.

dark_elim

kato

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes, if you want to have a good relationship with a woman, you generally have to learn mindreading. Or, she has to learn to overcome her social conditioning to never say what she wants. I think it is partly because of this same social conditioning that we don't see many women who are out as dommes. When I was growing up I learnt that sex is supposed to be about the joy of losing control, and until I got in a relationship with a female sub, it never occurred to me that I had any other option. Unfortunately we never really explored much because I couldn't get over the idea that it was a bad thing to want to 'hurt' her etc, just like with EZRA's partner. Is she on this site by the way? I wouldn't mind talking with her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

This is a really old thread, and I don't think EZRA has posted since 2010. I haven't seen him ever since I joined. I figured letting the conversation here go anyway might be helpful for some of the new members.

If you had questions or something like that, you could ask here or in your own thread, and I'm sure someone would have input. If you just wanted to try and set her straight, I don't think so.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Ezra was around when I first started on this site right at the end of 2009, but right after I showed up, he posted that he was taking a break from subbing, and he hasn't been back since. I have no idea what happened to him.

I was so surprised to see this thread pop up and even though I haven't posted in forever I do check in here and there. Just as an FYI, because his name was brought up and because some of us remember him, ill fill you in. Ezra had been dealing with what so many of have to - needing BDSM to be happy but having a partner that is not interested. What is hardest is that I know his partner shows interest and gets his hopes up but it never lasts. Its so hard to discover BDSM after marriage and kids - it's a wonderful awakening but how to get our needs met becomes very difficult. We are kindred spirits and remain in contact. OK - done derailing the thread :)

Fileboom Premium Account