Human furniture

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I only really thought about this after finding that story I posted here yesterday, but is anyone else into it?

Now I come to think about it, I don't think I'd object if my master wanted to use me as a footstool sometime... ;)
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Hmmm, you have a nice armchair in front of the telly don't you? :D
  3. As well you know...and a shiny black catsuit that sort of matches the 3-piece... ;)
  4. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

5. Master used me as a footstool last night. He was doing things online and I had been cleaning up the kitchen but he wanted my company so he made my bed next to the computer. I didn't feel like I was doing much of anything and I really wanted to feel useful so I asked him if I could keep cleaning up the kitchen but he said that I was being a good footstool and that he wanted me to stay.

This was the first time he had ever used me like that and I didn't see that he was enjoying it at first but after he told me he wanted me like that I was only happy to oblige. :)
  6. Prissy

Prissy Member

I am happy for you P3, but wasn't it hard to stay still?
  7. Not at all. I was all curled up at his feet with my new rope toy. I was also a little sleepy which made it easy to keep from fidgeting around. Besides, Master probably would have punished me for moving around too much and I try to avoid thing like that. Sometimes. :)
  8. sweet! :)
  9. Prissy

Prissy Member

The reason I asked P3, was because I was thinking it would be fun to do.
  10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I've often bound people into positions to use them as furniture. I'm more fond of posing them as artpieces though and then decorating them like manniquins having them maintain a pose for extended periods of time
  11. Prissy

Prissy Member

That sounds like fun. I just hope the posing mannequins aren't in a uncomfortable position
  12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

not usually, unless they are being punished. usually, its sitting down and reading, or in the laundry room as if they were folding clothes or ironing. sometimes its in a ballet pirouette pose, but only if they are being punished, and at those times i tie their hands to the ceiling for extra support.
  13. Do you have any pics of these?
  14. Goldfish

Goldfish New Member

i occasionally serve as a footstool, a chair, or he uses my arms to rest his on if hes on the couch. the last ones really hard because i have to hold my arms out straight and manage his arms' weight, so it can be tiresome.
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

unfortunately no, I will take some the next time I do this though, just for you. ;)