How would you tie me up - Will make Videos

davida50000

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone, I am new here to this site, seems very good :D

Anyways, i will get to the point...

I am 18 years old and i am staying on my College Campus so i dont get much time to myself. Regardless of this, i really love Bondage and i love to be dominated, owned and restricted, so i will tie myself up to how anyone on this site asks me to, and i will also make videos, i am not saying you will get it the next day, but as soon as i have some free time i will do it, and i will do whatever you ask!! (As long as i dont die, and as long as it is not public)

Here is what i have:

- Black duct tape (1 roll - Thick and very strong)
- Clear Tape (it is the same length of cling film or that stuff that people use to wrap pallets, and its sticky, i have a large supply http://www.smartpackagingstore.co.uk/acatalog/pallet-wrap-roll.jpg)
- Masking Tape (its white, not very sticky but if used in a large quantity its strong, also have double sided Masking tape)
- Hood (Home made, black, leather, only a nose hole)
- Hand cuffs
- Zip Ties
- Collars and leads (one collar lights up and flashes red, the other is leather and is like a choke chain)
- Football kit
- Tight school uniform
- Normal Clothes
- Sleeping bag (zips all the way up and can be padlocked
- Tent (cant put it up, but can still go inside a down tent, could make things more interesting)
- Clothes Pegs (For pain ;P )
- Mask (made from foil and duck tape, no holes so when worn correctly it limits air supply)

If there is anything else you want me to get please just ask and i will let you know if i can make it or get it.

Remember, make it interesting, amazing, painful ;) and you will get your videos. If you write one line telling me what to do, then i will not make you a video, i LOVE detail, including materials, were you want me to use the materials, how long, everything you can please include as much detail as possible!! And remember, i will do almost anything, so dont be afraid to ask.

Looking forward to your requests.

Thanks.

David.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Prissy

More details? Hmm, let's see. Knees tied together, feet tied to your hands, elbows tied together, remember the hands and elbows must be behind your back, a whiffle ball gag, and maybe..., if you have long hair having you hair tied into the spot where your hands and feet are tied together. The more complex the hogtie, the better. Also if you can get your elbows as close together as possible.

Fileboom Premium Account

davida50000

Sorry everyone, ive got 2 weeks away starting TOMOROW!!! I will have quite a lot of time during each day to tie myself up and do peoples requests from this website....

PLEASE give me as many as possible, and tell me as much information as you can, please read above for the materials that i have, i will be able to do the first one tomrow.

Look forward to peoples requests.

All the best,
The Forum's Slave ;)

Fileboom Premium Account