how would new Master would find their slave?

kennycc

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

HI all i'm new to this forum (very nicely done btw) any how I have been reading alot about bdsm and i have been wanting to do them but there has been some problem.
like when i try to look for slave (online like msn/ym) i always find that they want someone who have been doing it for while.
so i'm wondering how would new Master like myself would find a slave or even try out bdsm via online?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kenny, that's a tricky one. Experience is an important qualification for a dom. Slaves want someone who knows how to be safe, knows how to trigger their submissiveness, who understands technique, and so on. But it's a vicious cycle: you can't get a slave without experience, and you can't get experience without a slave. So what to do? Here are a couple ideas.

1) Don't look for an actual slave right away. Just find a play partner who you can do scenes with. Learn some of the basics of bdsm so that you can tell a prospective slave that you have some experience.

2) Find a kinky girl to date and gradually work toward a 24/7 relationship. Slave ownership is a big step, one that you're probably not ready for yet if you have no experience. It's a lot of work for the master. So make it a goal to work toward rather than an all-or-nothing arrangement.

3) Advertise for a slave that is willing to work with an inexperienced master. Be honest about your level of experience and let the slave know that they are going to have help train you. While not ideal (since it sort of disrupts the power dynamic), some slaves are willing to accept such arrangements because it's hard to find a good dom.

4) Look for an established master/slave couple and ask them if they would be willing to provide you with some training and mentoring. Some masters enjoy letting someone 'play through' with their slave.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium