How to Tie a Collar/Leash

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hai guys! Haven't been on in a lonnnnnng time, and I missed you :) Currently happy in a wonderful relationship. But I'm here to ask the question that I swear I have had answered before, but every fucking time I look for it online, I can't seem to find anything on it!!

How do you tie a collar/leash combo with rope? I do NOT want to know how to make one with rope and a D-ring. I want to know how to tie one (that can be undone without harming the rope!) to use in a scene with standard size rope! (I believe we have 1/2" and 1/4" in 30 and 15 foot lengths.)

I could, of course, figure out how to just tie a really ugly looking one... but this is for a surprise for my Daddy, so I would like it to look somewhat decent, and of course, be safe. (I think accidentally strangling me would ruin the surprise.) And yes, I will be tying this on myself... If need be, I can probably have a friend come over to help.

So anyone got any links to webpages, Youtube videos or could simply give me a step by step? Thank you in advanced for your help :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey bunny, good to see you're doing good. I don't remember you asking this here but if you did it might be listed in your posts (mouse over your username).

I don't have a real answer (but I wanted to reply so I'll say what came to mind- what if you tied a noose-style rope (there are tutorials on that, but put a knot on the loop so the rope couldn't tighten past a certain spot (since the knot couldn't go through the other knot? Noose knots are pretty and kind of kinky and it would be easy to loosen and probably wouldn't slip choke you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium