How to recognoize a Dominatrix?

SFbound4fun

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'd say dress but really it's hard to say cause so many BDSM people dress normally except when going to BDSM event. Think about the amount of BDSM people who have had their pics put up on the net ... sure don't see them all walking around in BDSM outfits at Walmart.

Also I think it's easier if you let them find you -

I used to wear an "O" Ring (silver) and even though I was a normal looking guy I'd still get comments on it now and then :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jey, in the gay community, left is the dominant side and right the submissive side. I don't know if that holds true among straights.

One thing to do is look for small clues. Many dominant men and women wear a leather jacket. Some will have a pair of handcuffs worn on a jacket shoulder, belt, perhaps a purse strap. This is harder to spot, but a handcuff key on a key ring is a good indicator. Some use a tiny flogger as a key fob.

If you're talking to someone you suspect might be dominant, try being unusually deferential--calling them Sir or Ma'am regularly, looking down when you speak to them, or giving them your submissive eyes when you make eye contact. A vanilla person is not likely to recognize those gestures, unless you're being really over the top.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account