how to insert sperm stopper?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by master jey, Jul 28, 2009.

1. master jey

master jey Moderator

any tips? I'm trying but nothing it only hurts...
  2. HermitIX

HermitIX New Member

Having never done this myself I can only give general tips that I think might work. First try lube. Second make sure it isn’t too big, look up sounding and get some tips from that arena.
  3. So lost. What is this sperm stopper? How does it work? Who killed MJ?
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

cock ring with plug
    it stops sperm
    me :D
  5. subspace

subspace Member

Master jey, all I can say is..holy crap that looks painful!
    I am not sure you can use this without experiencing pain,isn't that kinda the point?
    Be careful, urethral play can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.
    Let us know how it goes.

Michael Jackson is dead???
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

yes...i killed him with heart attack
    I'm not using this thing it's scary and hurts as hell I know thet it mustn't hurt thet much...I'll just throw it out of trouble or my gf may want to use it...
  7. from what i have heard, its not meant to be comfortable, its supposed to ruin your orgasm as well as stop the sperm, id give it some time. Keep trying, let your urethra expand over it a little more each time, use lube, etc. I'd imagine its somewhat like an anal plug, you have to build your way up...arent there different sizes of sperm stoppers also???
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

as much as i know there are not
  9. Here, check this out...

"We have received requests from first time users of penis plugs for a thinner version than our Wide or Standard size plugs. With this in mind we've introduced our "Slim Penis Plug" with a diameter of 6 mm.

Our 6mm Penis Plug has a hole through it's centre to allow you to both pee and cum, a ball at the end, and a loop at the end to aid removal. With it's decorative 8mm diameter ball it creates a very realistic pierced penis look.

This penis plug is probably best suited to those who have no experience of using penis plugs or urethral sounds."
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

this one is a good idea I'll try to find it in sex shops may work for me

thank you :)
  11. anything I can do to help :)