How to incorporate public humiliation?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by OwnedSlavegirl, Aug 26, 2012.

1. OwnedSlavegirl

OwnedSlavegirl New Member

How should my Master and I go about this in a somewhat subtle way. I want to be humiliated in public, but there's only so much one can do without being arrested. :angel:

Tips? Ideas? Personal experiences?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Roland

Roland Member

I've seen women on leashes during rush hour on the NYC subway. Underneath your clothes, a lot can be happening as well (butt plugs, degrading underwear). He can also write phrases on your face like "slave" or "Property of..."

No personal experience here aside from having my wife wear a butt plug in public, which we both thoroughly enjoyed.

3. OwnedSlavegirl

OwnedSlavegirl New Member

Sounds like something I would enjoy a lot as well. Having "Slave or property" written on my face may be a little extreme for a beginner like myself. However I'd love for him to force me to wear his cum on my face in public, that's always been a fetish of mine.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

BDSM is based on consent. All involved have to be able to agree to participate. The problem with public humiliation is that it involves people who haven't given consent being forced to participate by watching. Unwilling witnesses may be embarrassed, disgusted, humiliated, offended, reminded of their own abuse, and so on. That means that when you do public humiliation, you need to either A) do it somewhere that spectator consent is assumed, such as a sex club or fetish night at a bar, or B) do it in such a way that spectators will not realize what is happening. This means keeping relatively normal clothes on, not doing things that are publicly unacceptable (like forcing the sub to eat from a dog bowl), and so on.

5. Roland

Roland Member

Try that around the house for a few hours and make sure you understand how it feels when it dries and starts cracking. Also, I wouldn't go eat in a restaurant in that state, or any other place that has to remain sanitary.

6. Roland

Roland Member

Sebastian makes good points about the consent of strangers. It does depend on where you live, though. Like I said, in NYC it's not as shocking as in Omaha. But the point he makes about "being reminded of their own abuse" makes me think something so public is a bad idea. Some of the things I mentioned are probably more tame than the semen thing. Just take into account the potential feelings of those around you, while not being afraid to express yourself to a reasonable degree. That can be a tightrope.

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Roland's point about some cities being better venues for 'freakish' behavior is a good one. Those who live in cities like NYC and SF are used to seeing some very odd things. Hell, in SF, public nudity and sexual activity is semi-legal. Sadly, though, there aren't a whole lot of such places.

8. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Whenever I go out in public with Mistress Taryn, I have to wear a vibrating butt plug which is turned on whenever I speak without permission or make eye contact with a female.
    Recently, She has considered investing in a remote controlled shock collar for dogs that would fit around my chastity belt as a means of keeping me on my best behavior :)

During last winter, I was sent out to the grocery store with a ball gag strapped in place with a scarf to cover it. The entire time I felt sooooo nervous about someone trying to make small talk as I stood in line at the self-checkout aisle. I definitely thought twice before verbally arguing with Mistress after that experience.

Although this isn't perhaps as "public" as intended, but being a servant and/or disciplined in the presence of open-minded friends has always been exhilarating to me. Mistress Tayrn's girlfriends are not in the Lifestyle, although I am occasionally lent out to a few of Her closest friends for domestic duties in their home.

9. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Taryn: The ball gag under the scarf is an interesting idea. It's definitely pushing things a bit, but I guess still ok in my book.

10. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

It was a bit intense for me to be honest. One good thing is that Mistress did not lock it on so that it could come off, I could do so. I had already planned to pretend to make a hastily egress for the bathrooms of the grocery store in case I ran into someone I knew and could pretend that I just really needed to go lol

11. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

That was a wise precaution on her part. Sort of a safe gesture if it got too intense for you.