How to incorporate public humiliation?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BDSM is based on consent. All involved have to be able to agree to participate. The problem with public humiliation is that it involves people who haven't given consent being forced to participate by watching. Unwilling witnesses may be embarrassed, disgusted, humiliated, offended, reminded of their own abuse, and so on. That means that when you do public humiliation, you need to either A) do it somewhere that spectator consent is assumed, such as a sex club or fetish night at a bar, or B) do it in such a way that spectators will not realize what is happening. This means keeping relatively normal clothes on, not doing things that are publicly unacceptable (like forcing the sub to eat from a dog bowl), and so on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Roland

Sebastian makes good points about the consent of strangers. It does depend on where you live, though. Like I said, in NYC it's not as shocking as in Omaha. But the point he makes about "being reminded of their own abuse" makes me think something so public is a bad idea. Some of the things I mentioned are probably more tame than the semen thing. Just take into account the potential feelings of those around you, while not being afraid to express yourself to a reasonable degree. That can be a tightrope.

Fileboom Premium Account

Whenever I go out in public with Mistress Taryn, I have to wear a vibrating butt plug which is turned on whenever I speak without permission or make eye contact with a female.
Recently, She has considered investing in a remote controlled shock collar for dogs that would fit around my chastity belt as a means of keeping me on my best behavior :)

During last winter, I was sent out to the grocery store with a ball gag strapped in place with a scarf to cover it. The entire time I felt sooooo nervous about someone trying to make small talk as I stood in line at the self-checkout aisle. I definitely thought twice before verbally arguing with Mistress after that experience.

Although this isn't perhaps as "public" as intended, but being a servant and/or disciplined in the presence of open-minded friends has always been exhilarating to me. Mistress Tayrn's girlfriends are not in the Lifestyle, although I am occasionally lent out to a few of Her closest friends for domestic duties in their home.

Fileboom Premium Account

Taryn: The ball gag under the scarf is an interesting idea. It's definitely pushing things a bit, but I guess still ok in my book.

It was a bit intense for me to be honest. One good thing is that Mistress did not lock it on so that it could come off, I could do so. I had already planned to pretend to make a hastily egress for the bathrooms of the grocery store in case I ran into someone I knew and could pretend that I just really needed to go lol

Fileboom Premium Account