how to go about degrading my gf w/ a sharpie

degradinggf

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Im going to my gf's place tonight with a marker, she has given me permission to write whatever I please on her and photograph my work. I haven't acted out much degradation/humiliation type stuff but it is a HUGE turn on and I wanna make the best of this opportunity. So, I'm looking for ideas. I'm sure the collective minds of a community like this can come up with better stuff than I. I was gonna go for the typical "SLUT" across her tits, maybe a bullseye on her ass, etc. Im trying to get as many ideas from as many people as possible before this happens, thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like using arrows to point to body parts. For example "ass" on one butt cheek, "hole" on the other, with an arrow pointing from each to the anus. Or you could write a command or invitation "Fuck me, please" or "insert here" or "open for business".

Unless she's into public humiliation, you don't want to write on her face with a marker, but you could do it with a grease pen or cheap lipstick. You could draw whiskers and a dog nose, for example, or write "worthless bitch" across her forehead and cheeks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account