How To: Breast Bondage?

<3curiosity<3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My fiance and I want to try breast bondage, I really want to experiment with having both my breasts tied into little balls, (lol) because I know how that would make them much more sensitive to play. But when we try, the rope just slips off. It's like we can't get it tight enough to start out that it will stay where it should a restrict like we would like it to. Why is this? I am not huge up top, but I know there are smaller girls than me who I've seen it done to. I'm a B cup, it's not like there is nothing there to work with and that's why, so I just don't understand what we're doing wrong.

I see it done in pictures and movies, and I know they are all professionals or whatever, but still, I would imagine there would be some way we can do this in our own home with some rope, or maybe something else?

I really want to find something that will make this work. Any ideas/ suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks for your time and anticipated responses!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

<3curiosity<3

That was actually very helpful. it's a start, for sure, when we didn't know where to start! lol. What we would really like to do is something like this:
hogtiedcom-mz-berlin-breast-bondage-1_500x333.jpg

where they stand out like 2 balls, and get really red and extremely sensitive. if possible. And when we try that, the ropes just won't stay tight around my breasts like one would like them too. But the other way we hadn't even thought of, so we will definitely have to try that out here soon! Thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

3c3 - Welcome

There are a few things that can stop breast tie that looks simple from being simple.
First, and my favorite is a breast that seems plenty big, but is very firm and has very little drop (not droop) to it. Firm breast tissue can make it difficult to get a good cinch around the base of the breast.
Second, is a woman with a chest structure that pushes out, almost like a rooster chest. While this makes the womans bust look bigger and fuller, but her breasts will actually be further apart, so when you try to bind them together, the outside ends tend to pull a lot more and can become undone.
Third, and I already know this is not your problem, is that the breast is just too small and tight to the chest to work with, in which case the harness without the circle ties is about the best you can do.
Fourth - Too stiff, too big, too stiff rope

It's pretty important that you don't use rope that's bigger than maybe 1/4 to 5/16 inch (appx 6mm) thickness when you start. The thicker the rope the harder it is to get it right.

Try doing the breast tie and the harness separately,
Bend over like a you're doing a Chinese bow and use a rope no less than 10 feet, double it (rope looks like capitol U), rap the looped end around one breast and create a noose by running the loose end thru the looped end. Pull it tight around the base of the breast as close to the base as possible. Then keep running the rope around it tightly till it's time to tie it off. Do the same with the other breast and another rope. This should solve your initial problem. The rest is practice.

It's even easier if you start with an even thinner rope, even 1/8" (3mm).

Then do the chest/breast harness after that with another rope of about 24 feet. I got video if you need it. PM me.

Another method is to use a modified chest harness (not like the one pictured) It's a bikini harness with the sides and middle cinched together so the top and bottom ropes squeeze the breasts for the same effect. You see a lot of these on Hogtied.

tn03.jpg

You can also try rubber bands, the heavy postal rubber bands. If you get enough of them on they'll do the job nicely, but they're really a bitch to get off. (Really hard, and cannot be done without a lot of pain).

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: