how to be a good sub?

Sally

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm wery new to all of this, i have been a sub all my life, but have ever realised what a was seeking.
i have tryed to make vanille boys into Doms, that dident end wel when you don't know what you really want. and i have had some "Masters", but non of them have really known what thay where doing.
but now the table has turnd, i found what i was looking for, and now i don't know where i'm soposed to stand. i have fokused so much on how i wanted the guy to be, that i never thought aboute how i should be.
i know somthings now, and my Dom has learnd me some, but i still feel i have a loooong way to go.

can anyone help?

tnx

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Have you read the FAQ? That's the place to start.

The basic thing you need to be a good sub is communication. You need your dom to tell you how he wants you to behave. Some doms like subs who are very servile, while others like them bratty and feisty. Some want subs who follow a rigid protocol at all times, while others are more casual. So your dom needs to explain what he wants from you. If he has't done that, ask him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sally

haha, and i thought it was something i said.
yes i know my grammar and spelling is bad, i learnd myself to read and write english some years ago. but thank you for correcting me, i'll check my spelling better and have a chance to learn better english.

Seb, i have of course read all of the FAQ for new ppl. and most of it is about how to be a good Dom. i know there has to be some ground rules for subs to.
you can answer in the FAQ, so it's easier for ppl to find :)

Fileboom Premium Account

seeker

as a dom i am say that my personal opinion is : i am control freak, i will write down the rules.

there are no rules for "all the subs" yet you can find what your master like without actually asking him. there are a lot of different type of doms that's why it might be rough, try to understand what type for dom your master is and then, reask this forum a full and detailed (no names necessary of course) question. i guess it will be much easier to answer your Q after we understand what your master generally likes.

good luck :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

I like the idea of writing down all the rules, actually, it means they're clearly decided upon and can be agreed to and discussed in entirety at once, with them all available. If I were 24/7 TPE, I'd think that was great.

Agreeing with seeker also, it depends on you and your Dom. And I'm pretty sure you saw Seb's post in the FAQ, but I forgot whether I saw you comment, so if you haven't read, do that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sally

sorry for the late answer Seeker, but i did'nt know what to write. since it's my first time, it's hard for me to explane how He is.

but he wants control, tells me he would like me to hold poses. any desobedient, what so ever, will be punished. i don't know how far He will go, because we have only meet once. but he tels me it's going to be far.

Smallest, i think thats one of the things i like the most whit BDSM, the rules. we are 24/7, so yes, it wolud be nice to know as much as possible.

yes i have read it ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: