Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Psyclapse

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't know about an actual wrestling fetish, but it's a lot of fun to tussle with your slave and physically overpower them.

I don't do it that often though, partly because my slave has a dodgy arm from a childhood accident, and partly because she's damn tough! She's quite sporty and competitive, if I told her to try and escape my grasp, she'd give me a real run for my money. So far I've always been able to pin her down, but there's a distinct chance I'll lose one day!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ghost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wrestling is fun. Both doing it and watching girl/girl wrestling.

Acctually, I like the idea of girl/girl wrestling but what I have seen -- even of models that I lust -- is pretty crappy. So I like the idea better perhaps than the reality.

Wrestling with and dominating a STRONG, ATHLETIC woman is exciting. Not as much fun if she's a wuss.

Part of my feeling on this is that I don't care about giving pain but dominating is ecstasy -- any pain is for HER benefit, not mine. I am willing to deliver but it isn't my own turn on.

[I get the idea of subspace, endorphins, and adrenal or just psychological enjoyment.]

Ok, there's my newbie dirty/silly little secret that I wanted to ask about anyway -- what about other doms who feel this way about delivering pain?

Obviously, whatever works for the people involved, but is this unusual among the kinky?

For myself, I am have moderate generalized arthritis (since I was about 22) but am also a martial artist -- when I am doing MA, boxing, wrestling, BJJ (that's jiu-jitsu not some form of fellation) I just don't feel that nagging joint pain AT ALL.

I feel GOOD when I am on the mat or in the ring, even if some guy (or gal) is trying to hit hit me in the head or body, or trying to choke me out.

Part of my love for fighting, wrestling, and tussling is that I stop hurting even when it isn't sexual nor BDSM.

Personally, I don't WANT any pain, but the other fighters sometimes look at me pretty weird when I explain how "getting hit" (without actual injury) is pleasurable and even relaxing.

Today, I was "shadow sparring" (the idea isn't to hit VERY much so it's like shadow boxing with a partner) with a less experienced boxer (I'm not that experience either) and my goal was CONTROLLING him WITHOUT HITTING him (much) AND while GOING SLOW so he could have a time to practice his defense and counterpunching, so I was getting hit occasionally, maybe every 30 seconds or so, and this was actually pretty enjoyable -- no pain at this level of hit.

It's a pretty tricky way to practice and excellent for building my own skills.

Ok, weird again, huh? Too much info?

--
Ghost

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: