how do you work around kids?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We have to wait until the children are all asleep. We have taken a 'go with the flow' attitude to things in that we have to jump at any opportunity to have sex or play whenever we can.

We generally limit regular sex to the bedroom but we still risk it and fool around downstairs sometimes when the mood takes us but I make sure to turn the lights off and just have the light from the tv and make sure all doors are closed (we have an extra door that leads upstairs so we can hear that open if someone comes down). Any restraints etc are strictly bedroom only. There is NO way we could explain all that away ;)

There are times when we have that 'Is that footsteps? Is baby crying?' etc but that's just life with kids, I have trained myself to not get distracted by it and my man is pretty good staying with things now even if I have to run off for ten mins to get baby back to sleep or something. It's amazing what determination to get off can do for a guy! ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

One of the things that always shocks my students is when I talk about how privacy in sexual matters is largely a product of the 19th century. Premodern families were much less shy about sex the modern ones are. In the 18th century, peasants generally slept in one large bed, so children probably witnessed their parents having sex numerous times.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Yes, by modern standards, having sex while your children are in bed with you could probably get you arrested for child abuse or child molestation. I'm not suggesting that it's a good thing at all. I'm just interested in how far we've moved the other direction. We don't want our kids to see it, to hear, or even to know that it's happening. Mom and Dad are supposed to pretend to be sexless beings.

Fileboom Premium Account

jackk frost

We usually try to get an over night sitter once a week sometimes twice. We have a 9 year old so any play vanilla or what ever is done after he goes to sleep. It sucks having to plan around a kid but I think any parents have this same issue.

Brionllyalia gave some very good tips also...... My wife and I sneak stuff in all the time. Sometimes she gives me a yes sir with certain nod and wink after I say something like " will you get me a drink"

Fileboom Premium Account