How did you meet?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No, on the contrary... lol I was Sr. to him. In fact, we couldnt stand each other for the longest time. It was a chance night out that he happened to come to the bar with some friends and I and we got see what each other was really like out of a work setting. We fell in love and were living together within a month...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

pepeluism

She is a Pro-Domme. My previous Mistress recommended I went to her after she decided she couldn't go as far as I wanted her to go. My current Mistress was known to be very sadistic and was always up for a challenge. After a couple of sessions I asked she take me in as part of her "stable" (code word for going away from a professional situation to a more personal one).

She really liked having me around but was a little worried about the intensity of our sessions, so it took her a while to warm up to the idea.

Still, I had to give her a few pictures of me in "compromising" situations for her to feel "covered". I've been with her for a year now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

No, on the contrary... lol I was Sr. to him. In fact, we couldnt stand each other for the longest time. It was a chance night out that he happened to come to the bar with some friends and I and we got see what each other was really like out of a work setting. We fell in love and were living together within a month...

What a nice story... ^_^ it starting out with near hate is so cute in some way.

Myself... I have no story to tell, I'm afraid. :(

Fileboom Premium Account