How come videos are free to download on here?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

a1bbwsub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If they are from a website they can be stolen, even if you buy a copy when you give that same video away, you can be breaking copy right laws since they are giving away what isn't truly own by them !

The Video unless you Made it personally or you own the rights to it (you have to buy the rights, not just a copy of the Video by the Way) and you give it away to you have stolen from the owner of the copy righted material!

For example it is like you buy a book at the store then run to a publisher and sell it as your own work and it sells . Did you write that book? No you stole it !

Folks like me, who make videos, run sites, and sell of their work end up losing when you buy a copy and give it away to hundreds of folks, we lose that income and if any one has every made a video (even a simple one of say your family, knows it takes planning, time and expensive equipment (both cameras and programs to edit it) to make a product to sell and try to recoup what they have invested!

Worse is when you buy into my site then steal all the videos and photos there and sell them to others giving me nothing as the owner of those works!

It is against the Law so be aware we are looking for you and we do pass on the information to folks we do know who stuff you have stolen or brought but dont have complete rights to sell or give such products away! Sorry If I am venting But this is a big problem for Many folks who Make and sell videos Please bare it in mind when you give away clips of someones hard work!

Thank you to those of you who buy and do not share with others the stuff you had to pay to see! Or just look at the stuff that the folks selling their own works put out for free. I do lots of free samples and previews and those that have my website on them. I dont mind you sharing these, because they do bring more business my way! Victoria owner of Victoria's Productions

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

a1bbwsub