How can express in words that body cannot...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Rei, Jun 7, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Rei

Rei New Member

So I am a female Dom and I am not the best at using seductive words for my poor little sub. Though I am a good dominant I can't quite get out anything to say in place of actions. He says he really likes it when I use sexually dominating words that aren't mean.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

I have no suggestions at the moment but I'm sure someone will. Sometimes it's not what you say but more how you say it. Just as some women get turned on by a man growling little things into their ear; try telling him how turned on you are by the position you put him in (remember to emphasize the you)

3. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Hello and welcome Rei -

My first suggestion is that you don't use purple print. You're very hard to read. You will get more responses with regular print.

Ms. Abernathy has a well known slave training manual for Dommes that contains a lot of what you are asking for. It's a good basic guide in my opinion (which is not worth much on this particular subject).

You should be able to find it online. "Miss Abernathy's concise slave training manual"

If you can't find one to download, just pm me and I'll help you.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Do you just have a hard time getting the words out?

Or do you not know what to say?

If you have the first problem:
    Deal with it
    No, seriously, get over your awkwardness and get out of your comfort zone

If you have the second problem:
    experiment with different phrases and words, ask your sub what he likes to hear as well, and not in some vague way either. (this is easier for you, since you're the dom)

please, please, dont use purple text. why would you even do that to us?

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Ditto the suggestion on not posting in purple. I gave up trying to read it after a second.

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

without knowing you more or your sub more, its hard to give any pointers on what one could say that would illicit an aroused response.

However, what i can comment on is the use of purple text like everyone else has. I've gone ahead and changed it so others have an easier time reading it so they can chime in with an actual suggestion if they have one.
    Other then that, welcome to the forum.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM