how amazing are tie wraps!!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Lykos

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Zip ties can be used in almost any situation, I drilled two holes in a wooden dowel and by running two zip ties through it you have a ready made support bar for bondage in the backseat of your car. Simply put the zipties through the dowel and the twin handles in most four door sedans, they should be little hand bars just above the door. The bar can hold up to 50 pounds, use that for what you will but don't try and support a full body, remember those handles are plastic. Also, the dowel should be the width of your car so it should fit in your trunk easily, I put mine in there with a good supply of zip ties and I have a travel ready bondage venue. My GF was so happy when I came up with that, hehe I got to use it first. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Lykos

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Let's see, hangers for whipping as well as restraints. Anything in the shower as most shampoos and such burn nicely on raw skin. A back scrubber that I was made to take in the ass. A variety of military style belts, they can be fastened at any length so they are perfect for getting tied up. I once was tied down in my bathroom and made to dunk my head in the toilet repeatedly while taking a plunger handle up the ass. I just sometimes pick up objects and decide to implement them in sex. I have no gear so I have to make my own.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account