how amazing are tie wraps!!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by bsproms, Oct 5, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. bsproms

bsproms New Member

Anyone else use tie wraps as disposable restraints? Nearly impossible to escape from. Can be harsh on the wrists, but I love versatility of them.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Do you mean zip ties?

3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

the things you tie bags with? Like, when you go to the grocery store and and put some zucchini in a bag and then tie it with the little twistie?

4. Lykos

Lykos Member

Zip ties can be used in almost any situation, I drilled two holes in a wooden dowel and by running two zip ties through it you have a ready made support bar for bondage in the backseat of your car. Simply put the zipties through the dowel and the twin handles in most four door sedans, they should be little hand bars just above the door. The bar can hold up to 50 pounds, use that for what you will but don't try and support a full body, remember those handles are plastic. Also, the dowel should be the width of your car so it should fit in your trunk easily, I put mine in there with a good supply of zip ties and I have a travel ready bondage venue. My GF was so happy when I came up with that, hehe I got to use it first. :D

5. sillylittlepet

man that would be crazy using a zip tie, and no one would ever know if they saw them in the trash or in your house either!!

this is genius, btw

lykos and bsproms, I salute you!

6. Lykos

Lykos Member

Hehe, using household items is my specialty. ;)

7. sillylittlepet

what other household items do you use?!

8. Lykos

Lykos Member

Let's see, hangers for whipping as well as restraints. Anything in the shower as most shampoos and such burn nicely on raw skin. A back scrubber that I was made to take in the ass. A variety of military style belts, they can be fastened at any length so they are perfect for getting tied up. I once was tied down in my bathroom and made to dunk my head in the toilet repeatedly while taking a plunger handle up the ass. I just sometimes pick up objects and decide to implement them in sex. I have no gear so I have to make my own.

9. bsproms

bsproms New Member

Yeah, its what riot police use for mass securing of prisoners. My bedroom is littered in used zip ties. Lol zip ties straight to the mattress handles.

10. bsproms

bsproms New Member

Me and my partner love going round big diy stores looking for new bondage solutions. Feels really deviant when you know other people are looking for shelving or something. Funny when the store staff ask what you are building etc. Have to make something up. Ha ha!

11. Lykos

Lykos Member

Yeah, I'm not really into the whole sado/maso scene but it's so much fun to go to Home Depot and ask the 16 year old at the front desk how hard you can spank someone with a little dowel before it breaks. Be sure to hold it in both hands like you intend to use it on them. ;)

12. sillylittlepet

hahahaha!!!! thats awesome

13. bsproms

bsproms New Member

Gets his zip tie out!

14. Lykos

Lykos Member

Anyways back on topic, I got lots of those super zip ties from a cop friend, as well as his old handcuffs! Awesome, but I locked myself in them and had to call my GF with my tongue. She was not happy when she first got there but then I told her she shouldn't hurry to get them off too fast. Boy she took that hint, four hours later, sore as hell but ultimatedly satisfied. And no wrist bruises! YAY!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM