House Arrest

serodio

Banned

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Now that is BDSM for the digital/cyber age! I love the concept. I've often thought of putting low jack on my slaves so i can track their movements, but this would really make them feel like a prisoner because of the mental and social stereotypes associated with ankle bracelets... especially if they had to wear short skirts and high heals, so everyone could see it when they were allowed out.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

EchoEcho

That's all pretty hot.

I'm now thinking of one of those invisible dog fences, where the wires are buried underground and the dog gets a shock if they get too close to the perimiter. You'd have to up the voltage for your slave. You could run the wires under the carpet in your house, and then change the exact location from day to day, so your slave would have to figure out the boundaries of their daily cage the hard way.

Another thought would be an electronic bracelet that shocks them if they get too far away from me. We could go out walking in public and if she wanders too far away: zap! Of course, she'd be in high heels and a tight skirt to make it all the harder to keep up.

Mmmm... delicious thoughts!

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

Oh dear :) I like the bracelet, shock anklet/bracelet/collar idea (under consent). I like the inviso-cage idea, too. What a fun game! :) I am not personally fond of the low jack idea for myself but wow, yes, a very attractive option. There are cell phones you could give them with gps tracking devices if movement tracking is something you want control of or feel your movement control would not be abided by naturally.

As for me, I completely understand how the State having the key can be a turn on and I totally understand submission to entities. I have done that all of my life and didn't realize it until recently. LOL. and i always wondered why I was feircly loyal to my old, extremely low paying job :) didn't have anything to do with the job or the people there, i was just... in service to the company. :)

*sidebar* i need those shoes :D

Fileboom Premium Account