Hot Teen Thread - Teen Dreams

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish movies, pictures and drawings' started by Avatar2Cam, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Avatar2Cam

2. Avatar2Cam

3. Avatar2Cam

4. Avatar2Cam

5. Avatar2Cam

6. Avatar2Cam

7. Avatar2Cam

's reply

Gitta Blond - Loving From Head To Toes (F00t$12B@b2$/21S2xtury/2010/HD/1080p)

[​IMG]

Tomi invited his friend Gitta over, because she is one of his sexiest lady friends and he had a free day to do whatever he wanted...and Gitta has the hottest feet of anyone. Tomi goes wild when Gitta's french manicured toes wrap around his cock after she sucks him into a frenzy. His favorite part of their romp is when he comes all over Gitta's feet, and watches it drip to the floor.

Format: WMV
    Size: 1.93 Gb
    Duration: 00:33:55

[​IMG]

Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

8. Avatar2Cam

9. Avatar2Cam

's reply

Dawson Daley - Show All Policy (R2@l1tyK1ng$/Siterip/2010)

[​IMG]

I had Jmac up for review the other week. I should of fired him as soon as he answered a personal call when he was at my desk. I heard some roomers that he fucked some of the other girls in the office, so I wanted to see what all the talk was about. He said he would do anything to keep his job, so I ordered him to fuck me good. He fucked me in a few positions, and coated my tits with his load. I told him he was ok, and I would still have to think about his job.

Size: 347 MB
    Duration: 00:31:35

[​IMG]

Fileboom Premium Account

10. Avatar2Cam

's reply

Nikki Daniels - Sinful Seductress (R2@l1tyK1ng$/Siterip/2010)

[​IMG]

icus and I were shooting pool at one of my favorite pubs and we ordered a some drinks. Nikkiy was working there and immediately Ficus understood why I like the place above all others. I had been scoping her out and doing reconnaissance on her for about a week or so as soon as I noticed she started working there. She offered the daily drink special which were shots of super strong tequila and we happily obliged on one condition, she take some shots with us. Nikkiy agreed and really started to unwind. She told us about her predicament and how she ended up tending bar. After the sob story, which I all but ignored, I told her she should call it quits early and have some fun for a change since it was the best stress reliever. I worked it out with the owner of the bar which knows me since I am a regular and all I had to do was make sure he got a copy of the footage. I emailed him his very own password so he could see my latest conquest. You wont want to miss her perfectly perky tits and beautiful pussy.

Size: 561 MB
    Duration: 00:51:00

[​IMG]

Fileboom Premium Account

11. nika_qevxo

nika_qevxo Member

12. Avatar2Cam

13. Avatar2Cam

14. Avatar2Cam

's reply

Kelly Divine - Penis Vs. Asshole (B1gbutt$l1k21tb2g/Br@ZZ2r$/Siterip/2010)

[​IMG]

Kelly's at her favorite sports bar cheering on her team when the guy next to her is constantly cheering for the opposing team and making her mad. She eventually gives him shit and they start to argue. When she pours her drink all over him and leaves to the bathroom, he gets pissed and follows her in...

Size: 457 MB
    Duration: 00:26:56

[​IMG]

Fileboom Premium Account