Hot kisses and debauchery lesbo

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Late Night Study Date

Jenna Sativa and Goldie were up late studying. They wake up to the light of the sun creeping into the bedroom. Goldie calls her mom to see when she can come pick her up. Her mom tells her it might be hours until she can drive over to get her. This adds to Jenna's excitement, because she has been feeling Goldie's legs all night long. They compare their budding chests and use their warm mouths to stimulate each other's pert nipples.As the level of their passion increases they help one another out of their panties and begin to admire their beautiful teenage bodies. When they kiss you can tell they become hornier with each on, and before long Jenna is fingering Goldie's shaved pussy, and gently licking her. Soon, Jenna starts tribbing with Goldie to show her just how important it is for her to have an orgasm with her.They are closer to their orgasms with each moment, and in order to get a better feeling for Goldie, Jenna puts her on the headboard and licks her pussy until she cums hard on Jenna's face. Goldie repays the favor by eating out Jenna's perfect pussy in 69. Jenna can't contain her screams and before too long, Goldie has Jenna cumming and screaming as Jenna lets her body shudder, and her dark sultry eyes roll back in her head from ecstasy.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 669 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Pussy Licking Jenna Sativa, Goldie Rush

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

L.A Fun and Games

With the perfect hotel view in Hollywood, I decided to go take a dip in the pool and scope out any hot chicks with my girl, Alex. Alex takes no time to get undressed and joins me in my search for some pool side babes. But being as horny as I am, we decided to go back to our room and make out and more. I set up my camera because I have to tape everyone I fuck with. I decide to get down to business and lick Alex's pussy and focus on her clit since I know what she likes. I then make her eat my pussy and put the camera close to her beautiful face so I can see her tongue stroke my pierced clit. Its Alex's turn to get off again so I take my position under her pussy and make her cum all over my face. She can't get enough of my clit and wants more of my juice in her mouth, so I couldn't say no to another orgasm!All this pussy licking made me hungry! Time to eat!

Media Info:
Duration: 28 min 57 s
Size: 1.00 GiB

Tags: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, POV, Pussy Licking Alex Tanner, Addison Avery

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Abigail Loves Dana

Hey guys, its Abigail Mac and I want to tell you about something that I keep on fantasizing about over and over. You know, I have done a few scenes for GirlsTryAnal.com and there's one girl that I have on my mind in particular. Her name is Dana DeArmond. I know that she could just dominate me, fuck me like no one ever would. I really want to take my anal experience to the next level. She's so experienced and she knows exactly what she's doing, especially when it comes to Anal. And I just want her to fuck me until I just can't take it anymore. Do you want to watch that?

Media Info:
Duration: 31 min 19 s
Size: 1.08 GiB

Tags: Outdoors, Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Strap-on Abigail Mac, Dana DeArmond

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Mommy Caught Me Part One: Welcome Home

Eager step mom Jaclyn is getting ready for her stepdaughter Jade to come home from college. Jaclyn is so excited to see her step daughter since its her first time back and spending the week since its spring break. She tells her Friend on the phone all about how Jade has blossomed and has become such a beautiful woman. Jade explains shes really tired from her trip and wants to take a nap. Jacklyn's frustrated but accepts her daughters wishes.Doing whatever it takes to please her step-daughter, Jaclyn decides to make Jade something to eat regardless of Jade's wishes.Meanwhile, Jade is upstairs looking at her new surroundings, she jumps on the bed with excitement and starts playing with her pussy over her underwear. She takes off her shirt and continues rubbing herself, then pulls off her underwear and keeps going at it. Jaclyn comes up the stairs with the food and hears Jade masturbating through the door . Becoming aroused, she decides she wants in on this fun too.Jade continues to play with herself without knowing that her step mom is right outside the door and doing the same thing. Jaclyn slowly unbuttons her top and plays with her nice rounds breasts and becomes more and more excited the louder she hears Jade moan. As the two masturbate just feet apart from each other, Jaclyn orgasms. She gets herself together where she enters room to let Jade know masturbation is ok and there is nothing to be ashamed about.Jade, admits to have never been with another girl but wants to, Jaclyn takes the opportunity to show her all that she needs to know. The two start to kiss and touch each other slowly. Jaclyn eventually rubs her lips harder and harder where Jade almost begs that she wants to cum. Its Jaclyn's turn to get a piece of the action so Jade does exactly what her moms teaches her to. They both reach intense orgasms simultaneously. Jade begs to go for a second round but Jaclyn explains her father will be home and this was a one time deal...or is it?...

Media Info:
Duration: 30 min 12 s
Size: 1.03 GiB

Tags: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Step Mom Jade Nile, Jaclyn Taylor

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Mommy's Meditation

Cassidy Klein's friend Lola is a bad influence on her! Cassidy wants to respect her step-mom Lisa Ann's privacy during meditation time -- especially since her step-mom happens to meditate NAKED -- but Lola keeps putting these ideas in her head! First she insists she and Cassidy go and interrupt the meditation session, and then what's with all that weird stuff about Cassidy being lucky to have a mom that meditates in her birthday suit? And did Lola just call her mom hot?! Lola swears she didn't but Cassidy knows what she heard. And she'd never think of her mom that way... although, now that she thinks of it, her mom does have a great body for her age, especially those huge, natural tits of hers, and it's hard not to notice when they're right out there for all to see.Maybe this kind of curiosity is natural, Cassidy thinks to herself, and maybe she's more curious about her mom's meditation techniques than about her body. So she asks for some instruction, and they sit down to begin some breathing exercises. Lisa Ann's gentle hand on Cassidy's thigh definitely gets her in a more relaxed state, and her mom's soft voice takes Cassidy deeper into the meditation mood. Cassidy wants to get the full experience, so she follows in her mom's footsteps and removes her top to let her energy flow freely.The stars align, and Cassidy can see it clearly now. She does have a desire, a yearning for her step-mother's touch, and she realizes it might not be as bad as she feared. Lisa Ann takes her into a deep kiss, and guides her step-daughter in learning other positions and exercises that can lead to a happy and relaxed state. First Lisa Ann gently kisses her step-daughter's pussy, then teaches Cassidy how to pleasure a woman with her own lips and tongue. It's a wonderful session for the both of them, that leaves them feeling blissful and fulfilled by the end of it.

Media Info:
Duration: 21 min 48 s
Size: 762 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking Lisa Ann, Cassidy Klein

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Best Wake-Up Call

So, we're at the hotel, and it's time to get up, but Ivy is a total grump when you wake her up. I am so horny I can hardly keep my hands off of her. So wakey wakey eggs and bakey for Ivy. I need some of her expert licking! There's not a better way to be woken up than to have someone's pussy to lick, and to have your own licked before you even know what's going on! Ivy tasted so sumptuous that I didn't even need breakfast after eating her tasty pussy. Ivy just loves it when I suck on her clit. But to be honest I think all I need to cum is just her sitting on my hungry mouth, and staring straight into my eyes! This was definitely the hottest morning on our vacation. I hope you find it as earth shattering as me.From Keisha Grey and Ivy Sherwood

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 57 s
Size: 710 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, College, POV, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Interracial Keisha Grey, Ivy Sherwood

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account