Hot Girls Restrained | Punished and Trained with Rope Bondage

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: barefoot, disco jeans, harness gag, leather straps, MILF
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now made to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the string. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

Genres: Blondes, Busty, garter and stockings, hogtied

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive tonight. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

UsalKav131

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 2

Genres: disco jeans, harness gag, leather straps, MILF, post/pole/tree tied

Part 2 starts with Chrissy's wrists cuffed and strapped around the post. Dr. Cupcakes immediately shoves a ball gag harness on her head and straps it on tight. He smacks her ass a few times then straps her upper body to the post. Chrissy's bikini top is pulled down exposing chrissy's tits. He now gropes and manhandles poor Chrissy as she moans and drools. Her legs are now strapped up. He even straps her neck to the post! He leaves Chrissy to struggle, moan, and drool. When he comes back, he ties a length of rope to the ring attached to her harness gag and ties it up high to a ring bolted to the post. Chrissy is once again left to struggle. At the end of the clip, Dr. cupcakes starts removing the straps around her ankles and then the clip ends.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Tape Armbinder

Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a mesh bodysuit, white socks and black heels. She is taped with her ankles crossed in three places, her arms are pulled behind her back and mercilessly taped shut up and down from her elbows all the way to her fingertips resembling an armbinder. She is gagged with a 2inch white ballgag and is left to explore her bonds.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tape Armbinder

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Open Air Hooded Hogtie

Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit and pantyhose combination, velvet bodysuit over the top, and a very tight leather corset and Ballet boots. She is testing out her new Open Airway Bondage Hood we just made today. First she is hooded and handed the Doxy to play with while the hood is laced up, she is gagged and tied up very tightly all on screen. Her ankles are bound to her thighs at two locations. Her wrists are secured to her ankle ropes, and then her elbows are tied tightly, with a string secured to her ball-gag pulling her head back tightly. The predicament her legs open leaving her vulnerable to more teasing from the Doxy, and it comes in spades. The Doxy is tied in place just on the right spot humming away, Mina is helpless to resist and has multiple orgasms.

Duration: 39:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Open Air Hooded Hogtie

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

New Cage Roamings - Rachel Greyhound

Genres: Bondage, Busty, Rope

BondageLife presents, Cage Time with Greyhound! In this never before seen video, our naked little creature gets introduced to her new isolation cage/cell for the very first time! With her wrists cuffed closely together and her collar chained and secured to the roof of the cell, Greyhound crawls around her new nearly empty home and does a little exploring as she checks out her new surroundings. Watch as she crawls around, strikes a few poses for the camera, and kneels quietly in thought as she thinks about her life secured in her new cell in this fun video!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 311.2 MB

Download New Cage Roamings - Rachel Greyhound

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Greyhound Lunch (Sweep Edition) - Rachel Greyhound

It's time for another edition of the Bondage Life Kinky Maid Service! Everyone's favorite little creature is back again to showcase her domestic skills but not before showing of for the camera first and practicing her positions. In this special stream watch as Greyhound displays her beautiful body in the present down position then offers her mouth for service as she holds her tongue out and begs for cock before taking out her rubber butt plug and licking it clean. With the fun out of the way Greyhound goes to work on the task at hand and begins sweeping the floor dressed in only her sexy latex stockings, garters and heels in this fun video that you don't want to miss!

Duration: 48:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1051kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download Greyhound Lunch (Sweep Edition) - Rachel Greyhound

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Throwback: Nap Time - Starring Rachel Greyhound

In this special feature from the BondageLife video vault Greyhound gets bound and gagged on a bed! Wearing only a gag, thigh high stockings and ballet boots, and with her hands locked behind her back and her feet cuffed together, our little creature does her best to get some rest as she gets the rare treat of sleeping on a bed. Watch as she tosses and turns, squirms, and does everything she can to find a comfortable sleeping position in this one of a kind throwback video!

Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 493.7 MB

Download Throwback: Nap Time - Starring Rachel Greyhound

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Folsom 2017 Mummification - Rachel Greyhound

The BondageLife video vault proudly presents: Mummification Time with Greyhound! Filmed at the Serious Bondage Institute during her trip to Folsom last year, this never before seen throwback video features our little creature getting mummified and totally encased in plastic wrap and two layers of tape! Watch as Greyhound gets bound tight in a layer of plastic wrap then gets sealed in layer of clear tape before finally being wrapped from her neck to her feet in a layer of tight black electrical tape. Last but not least, a now totally helpless Greyhound is laced into a tight leather hood before being carried off to another room where she tries to rest and get comfortable in her 3 layer bondage cocoon!

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 85.6 MB

Download Folsom 2017 Mummification - Rachel Greyhound

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Blogging Time With Greyhound - Starring Rachel Greyhound

Bondage Life presents: Blogging Time with Greyhound! In this special stream, our naked little creature is allowed the privilege of getting on her computer and is assigned the task of completing another post in her blog. Of course no task is going to be that easy for Greyhound so with her hands chained closely to her collar she is to get down on her hands and knees to type. Also featuring Greyhound using her pee pad and some great close ups of her shower heels, this is one stream that any Greyhound fan will want to add to their collection!

Duration: 56:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 940kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 459.3 MB

Download Blogging Time With Greyhound - Starring Rachel Greyhound

Fileboom Premium Account