Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Trojan Motors: Pieter Part 1-3

Duration: 00:19:14
File size: 482 Mb
Format: wmv

Part1: Peter's life has been turned upside down. Gone are the privileges of running one of the country's most successful businesses. Instead he must hope that Cindy & Laura like him enough to keep him on. But the two women have incredibly high standards and will only accept the very best. They calmly evaluate him by stripping him naked and inspecting his exposed body. It seems that for Peter, the humiliation in court was just the beginning.

Part2: Having admired Peter's firm, muscular arse, the two imperious women decide they'd like to fuck it. It doesn't matter that for Peter, to be penetrated in such a manner is the ultimate attack on his macho pride. They are in charge now and if he wants to keep working for the company he'll just have to grin and bear it. But as the agony and shame increases, he starts to wonder if he has the strength of character to survive in this tough business environment.

Part3: Having mauled and penetrated Pieter's body, Laura and Cindy think they might be able to knock him into shape. But before they can make a final decision they decide to drain him of spunk. He won't be much use to them if he's walking around thinking about his big heavy balls all the time. Pieter can do nothing to stop the two powerful women grabbing and wanking his penis. They are determined to drain every last drop from him and make him into their obedient slave.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/242556d2b9dff/trojan-pieter-1-large.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: Doctor Annabelle with Good Vibrations!

Duration: 00:09:36
File size: 366 Mb
Format: mp4

Sessions with Doctor Annabelle will have your pulse racing, heart pumping and other areas of one's body racing! Oh how I love to ensure I give a FULL examination in order to provide the very best for my patients. Naturally, when my patients arrive, I do like to provide them with a warm, cozy environment, while I check their blood pressure! Once I have their blood pressure at an exceptionally high rate, I will then ask them to
strip, and sit, while I carry out further investigative work. It's only then, that the real fun begins! And, my word, with this movie there is a feast of decadent foreplay, from breast worship to pussy eating, to shocking muscle manipulation!!!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/4c2fa3cf0fcc1/Doctor_Annabelle_with_Good_Vibrations_z2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: Pitiful boss becomes Human Mop

Duration: 00:09:16
File size: 420 Mb

Trina's boss is such a pitiful excuse for a manager. He's so easily manipulated. One minute he's not giving my friend the weekend off and the next he's cleaning crushed strawberries off the bottom of the soles of my shoes. I made him my human mop, cleaning up all the crushed strawberries off the kitchen floor. I'm just getting warmed up. If he does this, Trina will have the weekend off for sure.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/15a0a109966d5/Goddess_Brianna_Pitiful_boss_becomes_Human_Mop.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: I want all of your money!

Duration: 00:04:18
File size: 250 Mb

Oh, baby, I can't believe we're finally married! We've been through so much to get this far. I mean, your parents, your ex-wife, your kids. Just because I'm a young, attractive woman and you're an older guy they automatically accuse me of greed and only wanting you for your money. How rude is that? They said I only wanted you for your money and now, after we're finally married, I can tell you that... they were right! I only want your money! It was so easy to seduce you. You left everything behind, too. Your wife, your kids, your house, and now all of your money belongs to me and you will do what I say! I intend to flat-line your bank account by using my charm to seduce every last cent from you, breaking you like the piggy bank that you are. You're nothing more than a walking wallet, ready to be opened and sucked dry.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0bb6154d501f2/I_want_all_of_your_money_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Apr 1, 2016 - Lea Lexis and Tony Orlando

Duration: 00:52:48
File size: 578 Mb
Format: mp4

The dark, sadistic dungeon side of DB is BACK with master fetishist LEA LEXIS! Dripping in latex, she finds Tony, her rubber whore, chained up in the basement...leaking pre-cum out of his desperate cock! WITHOUT PERMISSION! Let the brutal punishment begin.

Lea clothespins and shocks the hell out of his swollen balls and, since Tony didn't cry too much, lets him dip his head under her sweaty latex skirt and sniff her sweaty cunt and ass. She then canes, flogs and fucks him as he is suspended in the air, screaming for both mercy and to cum. But pathetic rubber perverts don't get to cum...yet. Lea milks Tony's prostate while riding his face and jerking his sad cock. After smothering his face with her delicious pussy and all its orgasms, Lea may let him cum. The rest of you pervs will just have to watch and find out...

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/7f72b6a90c126/DI_39868.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: St Dunstans Infirmary - Sportsman's shame

Duration: 00:19:41
File size: 220 Mb

Part 1: It's trainee nurse Devine's first day at St. Dunstans and there's a treat in store: sporty Jason got hit right in the privates while playing cricket and is sent to the Infirmary. It's the perfect excuse for a thorough examination of his cock and balls. The nervous lad has to contend with the nurses' unwanted attentions, all witnessed by the giggling Megan.

Part 2: "I, I, I, erm..." frightened Jason can do nothing but stutter uselessly as the dominant nurse bosses him around. The terrified lad has to endure having his anus probed while the naughty Megan teases him mercilessly. But worse is yet to come when the cunning schoolgirl gets to try out her first aid skills on his privates...

Part 3: Megan's ceaseless manipulation of Jason's cock has caused him to grow an enormous erection. But his humiliation doesn't end there. The trainee nurse shows the inquisitive girl how to make a boy ejaculate. Powerless to resist he has to endure a painful punishment for his disgusting behaviour.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/1adc09eb0ca75/episode1-big_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Baiting the boss

Duration: 00:12:49
File size: 581 Mb

Goddess Brianna has Trina's boss right were she wants him. Salivating over her bare soles. She humors him by letting him smell, kiss and lick her perfect feet. This foot slave is getting very excited now, his cock is getting very hard as he worships Goddess Brianna's feet; she wrinkling her soles right in front of his face, putting both feet in his mouth. She does get aroused by his sensual worship, but maintains her control over her slave. Once she knows he can't control himself, she maintains her control by duck taping one of her stilettos to his face with the heel in his mouth.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/a3f9a7e46a865/Goddess_Brianna_Baiting_the_boss.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: In Service to Lady Sophia

Duration: 00:22:45
File size: 355 Mb

Featuring: Lady Sophia Black

Being one of Lady Sophia's slaves is to constantly strive to better oneself and to be guided and moulded by her superior intellect. This slave is trying hard to please, but is falling down in so many areas that she is soon instructing him to better his ways, using her wicked voice and sadistic tendencies.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e6e437bf5033c/In_Service_To_Lady_Sophia_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account