Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Taking You to the Edge over and over Again!

Title: Taking You to the Edge over and over Again!

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:44
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 379 MB

Today I`m going to see how long I can keep you on the brink of orgasm. You`ll be on the edge of cumming, dying to blow your big load, but I won`t let you. As I demonstrate by stroking my slave`s big cock, I want you to jerk-off as well but don`t you dare cum without my permission, got it? Massaging your balls and cock head gently, you get rock hard as my delicate latex gloves work their magic and drive you into a horned-up frenzy. I have you tug your cock harder and faster, feeling the orgasm well inside of you, only to have you take your hands off your dick. You heard me; stop touching yourself completely! Now begin stroking yourself again, once more reaching the point of explosion, but don`t you dare cum! Wait until this clip is over and then go lay on your bed, jerking yourself until orgasm while you fantasize about me whispering in your ear.

Download:
Taking_You_to_the_Edge_over_and_over_Again_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Mistress Ava Black - My 12 Inches Boots

Title: Mistress Ava Black - My 12 Inches Boots

Duration: 00:08:37
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 133 MB

Featuring Mistress Ava Black

Here Mistress Ava Black showcases her monstrous 12 inchboots treats us all to a taster of what it would be like to have this Goddesstowering over you.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 8 minutes 37 seconds
Photos: 20
Tags: ava, boots, femdom, footfetisch, mistress, stiefel

Download:
mistress_ava_black_my_12_inches_boots_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Kicking This Loser`s Balls In!

Title: Kicking This Loser`s Balls In!

Duration: 00:06:47
File Size: 382 MB

When I catch a slave naked on my bed and masturbating while sniffing one of my shoes, his apologies simply just won`t do. No, he must be reprimanded for being such a filthy loser and I waste no time dishing out his punishment as I make him stand before me and deliver ten painful kicks to his his balls while keeping count out loud. He buckles in pain and groans in agony as I carry out his sentence, making him turn around and doling out ten more vicious blows to his nuts. I delight in his misery, laughing as I kick his crotch repeatedly, his delicate balls being smashed to oblivion by my bare feet. How much pain can this dirty jerk handle? Every time he falls to the floor in agony it`s ten more blows to his swollen balls! Ten kicks to the front and ten kicks to the back while I revel in his torment.

Download:
Kicking_This_Losers_Balls_In_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Chastity Fuckover

Title: Chastity Fuckover

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:12:03
File Size: 431 MB

This is the one where I teach a boy how to fuck. ha. he swears he's really good in bed and all his girlfriends cum, no seriously!--and when he demonstrates his method, well... it's a joke. After letting him hump pathetically up at me for a while, I pretend to be the boy, using my hips and hands to make him a puddle. My advice is serious, so if you're a guy looking for a couple tips on how to please a lady, it's practically a Public Service Announcement...

Download:
ChastityFuckover.part1.rar.html
ChastityFuckover.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Black1982.

Post Cum Abuse

Title: Post Cum Abuse

Duration: 00:09:26
File Size: 275 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Mistress Sidonia Von Bork of the English Mansion & I enjoy giving a slave a good tongue lashing. Sometimes slaves like the verbal abuse, when their dick is hard they'd enjoy just about anything...so this time we waited until AFTER the slave has ejaculated & his horniness has passed (for the moment). We unleash a barrage of cruel verbals, insults & humiliation on him...and YOU...while stimulating his poor abused dick! This vid is recommended for after you've already cum, if you think you can handle it?

Download:
post_cum_abuse_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Hate Fuck

Title: Hate Fuck

Duration: 00:15:24
File Size: 347 MB

Featuring: Mistress Sidonia & Mistress T

Mistress Sidonia is humiliating one of her sex slaves with the help of Mistress T, who films the degradation so the slave can be tormented with the images later on. They take turns in using his tongue to lick their asses and to spit in his hooded face. Mistress Sidonia then fucks his cock until she orgasms as the verbal vituperation continues unabated.

Download:
Hate_Fuck.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Sling Strapon Fuck

Title: Sling Strapon Fuck

Duration: 00:36:19
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 510 MB

Featuring: Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia's slave is harnessed into the sling, his body helpless and immobile, legs spread apart exposing his most vulnerable areas. She starts with some elaborate tieing of his nipples and balls, so any sudden movement will pull at these sensitive parts. There then follows a very sadistic act, whipping his spread arsehole using increasingly harder implements, reddening the hole so he does not get too much pleasure from the upcoming hard strapon fuck that Sidonia delivers with full force.

Download:
Sling_Strapon_Fuck.part1.rar.html
Sling_Strapon_Fuck.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Struggle Bitch

Title: Struggle Bitch

Duration: 00:10:36
File Size: 573 MB

Mistress Chanel can be a dangerous bitch, smothering her slave with her ass and tits. She is amused as he struggles for a breath of air from under her ass cheeks and tits. She muffles his moans and presses harder when he starts to struggle.

Featuring: Chanel Preston
Categories: Face Sitting

Download:
0307CPSmothering_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account