Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cum Eating Task

Title: Cum Eating Task

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:07:17
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 389 MB

All you think about is jerking your cock. You will learn to only jerk off and cum when it benefits me in some capacity. I know how much you want to release your orgasm, and I will let you... In return for being so generous you have to entertain me, and that will be by eating your cum. Don't be scared it will slide right down your throat. lol I want you to savor every drop of your self made man-filth.

Featuring: Bella Maree
Categories: Cum Eating, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
0205BM_POV_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Sidonia and I Train a New Rent Boy

Title: Sidonia and I Train a New Rent Boy

Duration: 00:17:20
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 510 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Mistress Sidonia Von Bork of The English Mansion is known for her cruel style. Her cutting verbals leave this slave no other option than to suck our cocks & take them in his ass...preparing to be pimped out. Features: HUGE cocks, double teaming & ASS-TO-MOUTH!

Download:
sidonia_and_I_train_new_rent_boy.part1.rar.html
sidonia_and_I_train_new_rent_boy.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Auditions - Beauty Contest

Title: Auditions - Beauty Contest

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:44
Resolution: 480x360
File Size: 47 MB

Lucy makes the men parade out of their holding pen and line up before the discriminating ladies. This is where the truth of what the panel think of their audition comes out and the defenceless men have to take whatever they give them.

The potential models are torn. They are afraid to be so openly discussed, but also find it stimulating. Rob certainly does! The female judges are having a lovely time treating the lads like a row of meat at the butcher shop.

Download:
audition-beauty_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Boots and nylons

Title: Boots and nylons

Duration: 00:05:15
File Size: 372 MB

Today I've something very special for you. How do you like my brown boots? Do you like them so much you want to lick them? Come on, they're not that dirty! The soles of my boots are waiting for your tongue. And if you do it well, you'll get my feet in nylons as well afterwards. In these boots my feet get really warm and sweaty - that will make a nice nylon foot smell - smell them!

Categories: Boots, Nylons

Download:
helenasfeet-011-fullhd_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

How Alexis Grace Turned You into a Pussy-Sniffing

Title: How Alexis Grace Turned You into a Pussy-Sniffing

Duration: 00:08:39
File Size: 248 MB

"Remember when I caught you staring at me at the arcade? Do you remember all the crazy, fucked-up things I did to you? No matter how mean I was to you, you always came crawling back to be humiliated even worse. I warped you for life. Now I'm going to make you relive that nightmare all over again. On your knees, twerp..."

Goddess Alexis, nostalgia mindfuck, pussy taunting, bullying, j/o commands...

Download:
aleARC.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Ava Black - Face-Sitting with 12 Inches Boots

Title: Mistress Ava Black - Face-Sitting with 12 Inches Boots

Duration: 00:12:35
File Size: 121 MB

Featuring Mistress Ava Black

Mistress Ava Black’s wrapped slave gets squashed under herdelicious ass. Jiggling her remarkablederriere over the slaves only reminds him of how powerless he is to resist her,a position we would all love to be in.

Parts: 2
Total Duration: 12 minutes 35 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: ava, boots, domina, domination, face, face sitting, femdom, fetish. femdom, lady, mistress, sitting, stiefel

Download:
mistress_ava_black_face_sitting_with_12_inches_boots_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Me and princess June Get Our Feet Worshiped!

Title: Me and princess June Get Our Feet Worshiped!

Duration: 00:17:17
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 973 MB

When my sexy friend June tells me how horribly her former boss treated her and how much she`d love to get revenge, I surprise her with the news that the loser is actually one of my many slaves. You can imagine how shocked yet delightfully pleased she is when I summon him to our side and let her pay him back by verbally abusing him for being a loser and having him him worship her feet by kissing them all over as he crawls around naked on all fours like a dog. He licks and sucks her bare feet while I watch, propping my legs up on his back and using him as my human coffee table. We make him continue worship both of our bare feet before having him lay on the ground to mash them all over his body, shoving them down his throat while he mouths them hungrily like a good little slave. "Good slave, horrible boss!" June points out as we cackle in delight.

Download:
Me_and_princess_June_Get_Our_Feet_Worshiped.part1.rar.html
Me_and_princess_June_Get_Our_Feet_Worshiped.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Get to work on my feet

Title: Get to work on my feet

Duration: 00:03:59
File Size: 278 MB

Come on, get to work on my feet. You can caress them, and of course you'll take care of them with your lips and tongue as well. But before you'll lick my sandals - most importantly the soles. I'll say it one more time - get to work on my feet - smell them and lick them - now!

Download:
helenasfeet-010-fullhd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: