MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pilloried 'n' Punished

Title: Pilloried 'n' Punished

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:22:30
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 326 MB

Featuring: Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia's slave is immobilised in the suspended pillory, completely open and vulnerable to any punishment that she decides, which today involves some intense nipple tormenting with some of her favourite implements. To focus the slaves mind, Mistress uses a condom filled with ice and deep cold on his balls to cool his male urges, a punishment that always brings a sadistic smile to her lips.

Download:
Pilloried_N_Punished_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Grown Too Quickly Part 1

Title: Grown Too Quickly Part 1

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:58
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 176 MB

PART 1: Bartholomew's recent growth spurt has put him head and shoulders above the other boys in his class. He feels awkward and ungainly and often gets picked on - not least due to the size of his penis, which doesn't seem to be growing as fast as the rest of him. Hopefully the doctor will be able to provide a solution to his embarrassing problem.

Download:
grown-too-quickly-1_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Meana Obliterates Butt Face

Title: Meana Obliterates Butt Face

Duration: 00:10:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 721 MB

Mistress Meana humiliates the hell out her butt cushion. She mocks him as she grinds her ass into his face, telling him she will turn his face into mush, sparing him the shame of being recognized in public. She bounces, grinds and makes sure the scent of her ass is all over his face!

Mistress: Mistress Meana Wolf

Download:
lma-meana-obliterates-butt-face.part1.rar.html
lma-meana-obliterates-butt-face.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Suck Cock For Rich Bitch Boss

Title: Suck Cock For Rich Bitch Boss

Duration: 00:11:04
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 324 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

You're a new employee at my estate. You've figured out that this is a unique place to work but today you'll find out just how unique. I tell you about the sex parties and activities you could be a part of...I tell you about my erotic lifestyle, the sex games, BDSM & the like. But you'll need to prove yourself worthy to be here. You'll have to do something difficult...for you. You'll need to suck this cock for me. I know, you consider yourself straight...but my dear, working here, for me, is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will be exposed to so many erotic situations, you can't even imagine. All you have to do is show me that you're willing to sacrifice a little too...that you can be obedient...just suck that cock for me like a good boy...

Download:
suck_cock_for_rich_bitch_boss.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cuckolded Foot Bitch

Title: Cuckolded Foot Bitch

Duration: 00:08:33
File Size: 456 MB

Before Cameron is picked up by her study date she requires her bare soles be properly worshipped and pampered by her live-in cuckold bitch. Cameron is a true Cuckoldress and finds great joy in keeping her bitch boy around to force him into humiliating tasks no real man would ever do. His only use in life is helping his Mistress get ready for all those hot date night's with real men that actually know how to pleasure a woman.

Featuring: Cameron Dee
Categories: Blonde, Foot Worship

Download:
0107CD_Feet.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sweet Punishment

Title: Sweet Punishment

Duration: 00:07:35
File Size: 425 MB

My stupid and perverted professor thought he could blackmail me. You see, the dirty jerk wanted sex in return for giving me A`s on my exams but little did he know about my secret ability to shrink perverts like him. The professor wakes up to find himself the size of a bug and completely trapped between my huge fingers. I’m taping him to the toe-section of my flip-flops, just under my huge, sweaty toes. After some dangling, I tape him to the bottom of my flip-flops and force him to jerk-off just before crushing the loser to death!

Download:
Sweet_Punishment.part1.rar.html
Sweet_Punishment.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stinky Sweaty Treat

Title: Stinky Sweaty Treat

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:16
File Size: 290 MB

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

Scent is a powerful thing. This slave wanted to be the first to see me after my looong flight from Canada to London. Basically 2 days in the same cloths, you can imagine how I smelled. I was very amused by how much he loved the smell of my dirty armpits, feet and ass. I teased him with games of rock, paper. scissors and had a lot of laughs during his little sniff fest.

Download:
Stinky_Sweaty_Treat_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Busty Brittany Andrews

Title: Busty Brittany Andrews

Duration: 00:06:00
File Size: 333 MB

Mistress Brittany Andrews is a vision of perfection with her long blond hair, giant tits, red lips & latex catsuit. Go ahead and slowly stroke yourself while starring at her juicy tits, I dare you. The real challenge will be following instruction and keeping your cock on edge without blowing your load too early.

Featuring: Brittany Andrews
Categories: Blonde, Busty, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/file/fc42f2880a99d6ae34e85113d22a0a04/0314BA_POV_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Princess Remi Destroys Your Confidence with Cute Girls Forever

Title: Princess Remi Destroys Your Confidence with Cute Girls Forever

Duration: 00:07:16
File Size: 154 MB

"Look at you. Home all alone again with your chubby little stubby. I bet you'd love it if I teased that stub stiff and rode it all nite long. Well, you don't get that, dreamer boy. You DO get to fuck this fake pussy, while I taunt you, ridicule you and humiliate you as you cum. Then I'm gonna dump your jizz on your ugly face..."

Princess Remi, virgin loser humiliation, fuck taunting, fake pussy, cum dumpster...

Download:
remVIR-1080_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Ezada -The XXL Strap-on On The Swing

Title: Mistress Ezada -The XXL Strap-on On The Swing

Duration: 00:08:57
File Size: 96 MB

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn

If you like to like big cock then this is for you. Mistress Ezada Sinn gets hermonster straponout to give the slave a major fucking, it’s so big the head can barely fit inhis arse!

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 8 minutes 56 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: anal, bdsm, dildo, ezada, femdom, fetish, mistress, sm, strap, strapon, stretching, toys

Download:
mistress_ezada_the_xxl_strapon_on_the_swing_complete_hd_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: