MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lady juliette fucked in ass and cock

Title: Lady juliette fucked in ass and cock

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:37
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 115 MB

Featuring Lady Juliette

Lady Juliette’s friend is going to use a monster straponon one of their slaves. She thrusts it deep into his ass whilst Lady Juliette torments his cock and balls with and clamps.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 8 minutes 36 seconds
Tags: anal, cbt, cock, dildo, femdom, mistress, slave, sounds, strap-on, strapon, umschnalldildo

Download:
lady_juliette_fucked_in_ass_and_cock_complete_hd_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Meet My House Pet

Title: Meet My House Pet

Duration: 00:06:09
File Size: 153 MB

For this clip we’re going way back! It’s a very old clip from years ago that we somehow never posted, one where Mischa is doing the recording as she shows Katie her new house pet. Together the girls laugh at this bitch and how stupid he looks in his French maid outfit, and how pathetic he is for getting harder the more they ridicule him.

Download:
MeetMyHousePet.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Tiny Man`s JOI

Title: Tiny Man`s JOI

Duration: 00:07:01
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 390 MB

The very earth rumbles and shakes for the tiny, pathetic man as I walk down the stairs towards him. Every step I take shakes his puny world, and I begin encouraging him to stroke his tiny cock to my gigantic, wiggling toe s. I am going to crush him between them but first I want him to have the best orgasm of his life. Get ready to stroke to my amazing, immense wiggling toes!

Download:
Tiny_Mans_JOI.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

The Tennis Champ`s Balls Part 1-2

Title: The Tennis Champ`s Balls Part 1-2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:15:32
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 317 MB

PART 1: Marcus Andrews is hot property and businesses are lining up to exploit his fame to sell their products. His poor beleaguered PR agent Kimberly Ince has to try and ensure he keeps to his contracts. Not easy with someone as self-absorbed as Marcus who really only cares about how much money he can make. If he's not careful his attitude will get him into a lot of trouble...

PART 2: It's the end of the match and Marcus is the new Surreyfield champion - beating Andre Zivoski in straight sets. He played his best ever and is swollen with pride as he leaves the court on a high. So full of himself is he that he still doesn't realise he forget the all-important tennis balls that he was paid to promote. The smug smile is about to be wiped off his face.

Download:
tennis-champ-1-2_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Anita Divina - CBT

Title: Mistress Anita Divina - CBT

Duration: 00:14:58
File Size: 203 MB

Featuring Mistress Anita Divina

Mistress Anita Divina, the italien Lady have some cbt fun with her dutch slave in a german dungeon. She realy enjoy to punish his cock & balls.

Parts: 2
Total Duration: 14 minutes 58 seconds
Photos: 15
Tags: anita, bdsm, bondage, divina, domina, dungeon, femdom, fetish, mistress

Download:
mistress_anita_divina_cbt_complete_hd_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Banged by Keisha Grey

Title: Banged by Keisha Grey

Duration: 00:16:01
File Size: 812 MB

He has always wanted to get fucked by Keisha, he didn't expect it would be by a strap-on up his ass! Keisha looks stunning in a open bust red latex dress revealing her perky, bi, natural-tits. He cannot help but obey her every wish. Her tits bounce as she thrusts her rubber cock deep inside his anal cavity stretching his hole bigger. Mistress Keisha starts with fucking him doggy-style on the horse, then moves him onto his back for maximum penetration. She toys with his locked chastity cock as she penetrates him. He is left with a used up fuck hole.

Featuring: Keisha Grey
Categories: Brunette, Chastity, Strap-on

Download:
0113KG_Strapon.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Jerk-Off to My Beautiful Feet!

Title: Jerk-Off to My Beautiful Feet!

Duration: 00:07:24
File Size: 416 MB

Sitting on my bed I show you my gorgeous bare feet while instructing you how I want you to jerk yourself off. I know you`ve been waiting for this a long time so take a good look as you start to stroke your cock to my pretty pedicured feet. Watch as I wiggle my cute little toes for you and jerk yourself harder and faster while I walk you through it. Summoning a slave to my side he crawls in bed naked next to me and I use his cock to demonstrate how talented my adorable feet are. I give him a footjob while you watch, fantasizing it was your cock as you tug yourself even faster. I`m going to count down from ten and when I reach one I want you to cum all over my beautiful feet!

Download:
Jerk-Off_to_My_Beautiful_Feet.part1.rar.html
Jerk-Off_to_My_Beautiful_Feet.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stepmom Helps Relieve Erection

Title: Stepmom Helps Relieve Erection

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:19
File Size: 199 MB

Goddess Alyssa is your sexy step mami and has caught you walking around the house naked while your pops is out of town. She scolds you for doing so, since you know you aren’t supposed to be naked around her. Since your pops will be home any minute, you have to get rid of your erection as soon as possible. Luckily for you, she is going to help you get rid of your hard on. If you want to cum quickly, then you are going to have to stroke your cock fast to her jerk off instructions, masturbating while you worship her feet just as she likes. Kiss, lick, and suck on her pretty little feet until you cum.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Stepmom_Helps_Relieve_Erection.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Whips the Pantyhose

Title: Dominatrix Sydney Lee Whips the Pantyhose

Duration: 00:11:23
File Size: 249 MB

"You are a failure as a man and a failure as my sissy maid -- and I am going to punish and humilate you for both. You're going to pull my bull's dirty condom over your worthless little cock and pull my dirty pantyhose over your sissy ass so I can whip you red and raw -- until I shred the pantyhose off you..."

Domina Sydney Lee, pantyhose humiliation, dirty condom punishment, whipping...

Download:
sydBEA-1080.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: