Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Please Miss Daisy Part 2

Title: Please Miss Daisy Part 2

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:07:39
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 152 MB

Suffering enough pain for Miss Daisy eventually does earn this slave a reward, that of licking her bare feet. She knows that her feet make him weak so they are the perfect tool to completely break him and make him susceptible to having his cock tortured repeatedly with electricity. She loves this as the grin on her face shows. In fact she could do this all day, watching him suffer intense pain to his cock over and over again as he grovels at her feet.

Download:
PleaseMissDaisyPart2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Beating the Shit out of This Loser!

Title: Beating the Shit out of This Loser!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 385 MB

After being victorious in a game I played against a slave, I punish him aspromised by making him stand before me and beating the shit out of himusing my fists and feet. I deliver painful punches and kicks to his baretorso and laugh as he buckles in pain, crying out in agony as he does so.You can tell I have a kickboxing background as I strike him over and overagain, showing no mercy as I pummel him and love every second of historment. I prove I`m not one to be fucked with as I continue unleashing abarrage of blows to this loser, laugh maniacally while I do it. When hefalls to the bed I waste no time hopping on top of him and using my strongthighs to put his neck in a scissor-hold. I smother his face whilepunching his abdomen as he writhes in misery beneath me. For minutes onend I relentlessly abuse this jerk while cackling in delight at the damageI`m doing!

Download:
Beating_the_Shit_out_of_This_Loser.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Amrita's Bondage Dolly

Title: Amrita's Bondage Dolly

Duration: 00:19:27
File Size: 369 MB

Featuring: Mistress Amrita

Tied tightly in the bondage frame by the stunning Japanese dominatrix Mistress Amrita, her transformed rubber doll is almost complete, apart from her big cock sticking out! Amrita soon turns her attention to the offending appendage, tying it up in various creative ways before deciding the best option is to attach the Robojac milking machine and drain the cock over a prolonged period, leaving the doll in a constant state of arousal and release.

Download:
Amritas_Bondage_Doll_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Worship the SadoSister's feet and get trampled

Title: Worship the SadoSister's feet and get trampled

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:19
File Size: 235 MB

The sisters took their already severe brused slave into the shower. They force him to worship their feet while annoying him using the shower. They also trample him while he's lying on the wet floor, showered, trampled and brutally bruised all over his body! You can still see the scratches from their trampling session earlier the day and you can be sure that even the barefoot trampling in this clip put him in unbelievable pain!

Download:
Worship_the_SadoSisters_feet_and_get_trampled_in_the_shower.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Straight Pussy Therapy

Title: Straight Pussy Therapy

Duration: 00:09:33
File Size: 314 MB

Added April 19th, 2015Rate this Update: Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Avg Rating: 5.0 Add to Favorites
Mistress Cherry Morgan has found a new little twink slave, the only problem is he has never eaten pussy in his life. Mistress Cherry is determined to turn him into a straight pussy loving man. She un-zips the crotch of her catsuit and orders him to get to work servicing her cunt until she cums. She wants her bitch's face smothered and drenched in pussy juice, marked as her property. She tells him that he must spend the rest of the day smelling the sweet scent of her pussy dried on his face.

Featuring: Cherry Morgan
Categories: Blonde, Pussy Worship

Download:
0121CM_PussyWorship.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

From Strapon To Cock

Title: From Strapon To Cock

Duration: 00:22:31
File Size: 427 MB

Featuring: Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia is wearing her black strapon to use on her errant, useless slave, her plan is to turn him into a cock sucking whore. The training begins by testing his mouth, ramming the dildo into his mouth and using his tongue to lick the plastic balls, as he is directed. She tries multiple positions until she is happy with his effort. Mistress then wears the vibrating strapon, so she can get pleasure as she fucks the slaves arse, auditioning his hole to see how much of a pounding he can take. Finally, she brings in a real cock and supervises his cock sucking and ball licking, pleased with the swift and promising progress he is making.

Download:
From_Strapom_To_Cock.part1.rar.html
From_Strapom_To_Cock.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Humiliated and Ruined

Title: Humiliated and Ruined

Duration: 00:07:30
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 328 MB

Mistress Jasmine constantly receives applications for stunt cocks- men who claim to be well endowed and stellar sexual performers. Her hopes were dashed when this applicant showed up. Jasmine wastes no time putting him in his place. She straps him into her favorite black dildo, "Big Bob", and while taunting the slave about his inferior dick, she mounts Big Bob and sticks him inside of her. The poor slave is both humiliated and excited at the same time, and of course his dick gets erect. After making sure Big Bob is well lubricated with her pussy juices, Mistress Jasmine orders the slave to suck them off the dildo. Meanwhile, she gets the slave good and hard and forces him to cum. The question is, can he cum again, knowing he will never get to be in Big Bob's position? For sure, this guy is rooned for life!

Mistress: Mistress Jasmine

Download:
kac-humiliated-ruined_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.